Started by Dabi, June 02, 2015, 05:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE THANK YOU. PERSONAL MESSAGE ME PLEASE INSTEAD
Overview

What I can offer you:
• Lots of interesting plot twists & ideas
• Long detailed replies
• I am a versatile I can play all three positions. 
• Blank canvas characters or well developed throughout Plot.
• 70% plot 30 % smut.
• Imperfect characters.

What I need from you:

•The longer the replies the better. At least 4-6 paragraph average per reply. No one liners ever.
•I want a team effort so both of us will come up with ideas for the RP. I absolutely refuse to be the only one putting in an effort.
•I prefer to RP with people who can play all 3 roles (Seme, Seke, Uke)
• Someone that can reply regularly or within reason.
• Someone that is able to add to the plot then just leave it to me. I hate being the one in control all the time. It just gets old fast.

NEW CRAVING.

Hi everyone, so at the moment thanks to a friend of mine who opened my eyes to Avengers to see the latest film baring in mind Marvel hadn't hit a streak with me before hand. But I was surprised how well Chris Hemsworth played his part. I'm not sure whether or not that it was Chris's brother who dated Miley that put me off him and never really rated him as an actor but by god Thor's part was played so dam well. It does thing's to a woman and personally blame him for the first time in my life to be wooed.
I never really had a hot's for any actor but by gawd.

Anyway fandom girl moment over and done with, are they're Tony Stark and DR. Bruce banners fans anywhere? OR Thor and Loki? I had to admit that Loki's actor played his part really well, to the point where I actually like the bastard. Haha. I saw a few threads but most are out of date. I really am a few months late of it's popularity but surely some fans are under rocks here some where.

I'm hoping for a male pregnancy,
Between either Thor and Loki or Banner and Tony. Depending who you feel comfortable with.

Or an OC with a Avenger it's completely up to you.