News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I watched Europa Report and then Brave.

Angelic Kitten

The Fugitive, the old black and white television series is having a marathon.

I've never seen it before, sort of neat.

SmokingCamels

The fact your kitten is a Calico just amuses me.  :D

I watched some Daredevil before realizing I was behind on Arrow.  Then Ion had a marathon of Law and Order: SVU.

AmberStarfire

I watched Zootropolis (Zootopia in the US) at the cinema earlier today.

Ignavus

I am watching Frasier for the first time ever lol

AmberStarfire

CottonKitty

Supernatural.  I'm halfway through the series.  Ten seasons?  Seriously?
(that's ok, I love it!)

Bliss

Scrubs.

(Supernatural, y'say? Woo!)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

I was really enjoying Supernatural. I watched it on Netflix when I was in Aus. I was marathoning it. When I came back I logged into Netflix and it wasn't available here. So frustrating.

Assassini

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 30, 2016, 12:24:54 PM
I was really enjoying Supernatural. I watched it on Netflix when I was in Aus. I was marathoning it. When I came back I logged into Netflix and it wasn't available here. So frustrating.

Get the Hola VPN so you can bypass the location restrictions?

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Assassini on March 30, 2016, 03:31:55 PM
Get the Hola VPN so you can bypass the location restrictions?

I've heard that Netflix is blocking VPNs now (and other measures to stop people logging in to foreign Netflix sites).

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Bandit 600

Assassini

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 30, 2016, 04:24:44 PM
I've heard that Netflix is blocking VPNs now (and other measures to stop people logging in to foreign Netflix sites).

I actually just checked this out and you are right. It would appear, at least here in Europe that they have started blocking them...

Those bastards! I never got to watch Flash!

Bandit 600

Quote from: Assassini on April 01, 2016, 02:56:18 PM
I actually just checked this out and you are right. It would appear, at least here in Europe that they have started blocking them...

Those bastards! I never got to watch Flash!

I have the same issue here in the States, I cannot get onto the Canadian Netflix anymore.

Assassini

Latest episode of Gotham (or at least the latest available in the UK).

Normally I don't talk about individual episodes, but this one actively irritated me. It was an episode where they introduce Mr. Freeze, and while that in itself was all fine, the way they handled his "science-y" stuff was absolutely ridiculous.

It makes absolutely zero sense in this case that the supposedly world-class cryogenic scientist Victor Fries (or at least world class in the comic-book lore) is working from a makeshift, dusty, cobwebby, and absolutely ramshackle laboratory in his basement. This is especially true given that is his work involves the cryogenic freezing of human subjects. So he's freezing them with his freeze ray (which is absolutely fine, of course) but then he's just carrying the frozen bodies about in his arms and leaving them in glass-door fridges and on operating tables. Without any real semblance of proper maintenance of their frozen temperature (which would probably be vital in keeping someone frozen). Now, maybe I'm being overly nitpicky about this (although I'm certain this isn't my own science-y knowledge which is allowing me to think these things, because it's so basic), but that required a such a level of suspension of disbelief that it completely ruined the introduction of a character who, in the DC Universe, is very much a tragic character.

Please though TV networks. How hard is it to at least try and give things a SLIGHTLY scientific feel? Just... The smallest of things?

Chi

My daughter playing super mario brothers on her wii-u
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Bandit 600

Quote from: Chi on April 01, 2016, 06:53:43 PM
My daughter playing super Mario brothers on her wii-u
I am kinda jealous of your daughter right now.

My dog try and catch squirrels. Currently he is 0-15

WyldRanger

Only watching the best Star Trek series with AmberStarfire..... Deep Space Nine :D

CottonKitty

Supernatural....  over and over  and the cat relishing is carefree life

SapphireStar

tyr4n02r

Wrestlemania 32 (again, for the 3rd time)
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

Thinking of putting in Black Sails for a while.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.