F Characters Seeking a good home for solo adventure/multiple! (Pics too!)

Started by Mia Saisyu, April 22, 2013, 05:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

Hi! I have three characters i'd like to offer up for some DnDishy sort of shenanigans! Whether a solo adventure or not, I aim to please! I love to be contacted via IM and there's no need for PMs first. My contact info is..

AIM: celesteashiel
MSN: celesteisweet@msn.com

Please contact me if any of these interest you , if you wouldn't mind running a solo adventure for me, or could fit me into one of your campaigns! I do like a mild bit of naughty involved, but the game doesn't have to revolve around it! ( Though I won't complain terribly if it does!)

----
Elesa Aravelle
IMAGES!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

or

or

or

Hardly a prodigy, Elesa studied her way through Alther's Magical School like the rest - and achieved consistently good grades through consistent hard work.
Elesa became noticed as she aged, and eventually was able to recieve a promotion - one that would let her become the teacher of the Defense of Magical arts, class number 103.

Elesa, or "Miss Aravelle" was a very relaxed, lenient teacher, and the object of affection of quite a few students. Thanks to her extremely overzealous studies, she'd achieved a heightend level of magery much faster than many of the students and instructors at the school.

Elesa performed her duties well, teaching students in disarming others through charms, distracting, and slowing, even counterspelling. However, one student who took her class decided to test her mettle.

Through use of foul magics, a certain female student unleashed a succubus in the classroom - at which Elesa couldn't cope with. She was overwhelmed, seduced, and made to embarrass herself before her class with public masturbation..and that's when things got particularily bad.
This certain succubus began summoning in "friends" from her plane. Bit by bit, the school was overtaken - Alther's Magical School was led entirely by demons, and Elesa was thrown into the dungeons.

Thanks to a quick wit, and a few quick spells, Elesa was able to escape through sheer luck, and fled her tower. But now jobless, Elesa had lost her purpose, direction, and friends.

She needed power to deal with her school's invasion, and Elesa set out to quest for..just that.

------

Revi Aterra

IMAGES~!

or

or

or

or

Revi was a child who was born into a lineage of mercenary shop owners and alchemists. The Aterra family had several different shops in the region, called "Soldier's Rest" that sold traveling supplies, and dealt in special and magical items.
The pretty, upon reaching the age of adulthood, was literally given charge by her parents to nurture a shop and make it grow - flock it with magical items, as well as supplies, and make money from the region. Being a pretty lass herself certainly helped the cause, as well - a few travelers
came and stopped specifically to see the charismatic shopkeep. However, in a trade with mercenaries for goods, Revy picked up a certain scroll. A blueprint for a magical ring that allows anyone who can place the ring on another - to be utterly and completely enthralled, and owned by that person, forever, forced to obey all commands.
Such an item would change the face of the world forever, or so Revi thought. However, the blueprint wasn't complete - it required several rare gems to refine - and even at that, it seemed that about half of the blueprint was still missing.

Her first mistake was talking with a rather pretty girl while drunk at the local tavern late in the eve. Smitten by a gorgeous redhead, Revi blabbed about the entire thing as she was led  home..seduced, brought to a mess on the bedsheets...

..and then found the blueprint missing. Research found that the girl who'd made off with her blueprints was a very prestigious brothel owner..who'd no doubt have an infinite amount of "employees", were the blueprints to fall into her hands completely.

With this, Revi sets out to find the rest of her blueprints - and somehow make her store prosper, at the same time..

------

Cherry Beamfrost

IMAGES~!

or

or

or

All pixies are curious things. Some more than others - and some especially so. This pixie had a fascination with humans.
While the other pixies tended to the nests and homes, tilled fields, and mingled with nature, Cherry was notorious for sneaking out and visiting humans. She loved their scents - how they presented themselves, their earthy armor and clothing, and their interactions.

Cherry recieved her opinion of humans from hanging about a local tavern, hiding around lanterns and playing with anyone when she could get away with such. However, one day, the pixie met unluck itself.

The pixie was captured by a rogue mage - and harvested for her "pixie juice" several days in a row with specific magics and a plant designed specifically to "extract" it from tiny creatures. Just when she thought hope was lost, a few of the swarm came and retrieved her.

However, Cherry managed to bring back a certain wand, full and ripe of magic to the swarm as a restitute for being captured and possibly endangering the swarm. However, the princesses of her swarm chided her for dealings with magic that she didn't know of, and declared a punishment.

Until she could bring this person to justice - the person that created the pervy tiny-pixie wonderland, she would be exiled. And her punishment would be that she would be a full-size human until she had done so, magic stripped from her, as well as wings.

So Cherry was cast into the world..but an endlessly curious, whimsical creature was easily distracted...even in her sadness.

Mia Saisyu

Mia Saisyu

Added a few more chara imageeess...Take your cute little level 2-3 lady home today!