An extreme Victim wanted. [ex Mul]

Started by Sherona, September 12, 2008, 02:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

Ok I hate to tie myself down by tags so I put multiple tag up there not quite sure exactly what is going to happen,except that it will be extreme. if you are not really comfortable writing a darkly twisted game, of pain, and humiliation...please feel free to go on your way.

Ok here goes.

Premise:

Demon(ness) is a Pain Demon. She lives off others' pain be it physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. As humans eat food, she drinks in pain. Unfortunately she has been bannished to the lower rings of hell, and must have her minions bring her her 'meals'. Her 'meals' last for centuries thanks to her magicks so no this is not a one shot.  Basically its open ended, one of the few plot-light stories as frankly I have never played the evil character before. I would do it as a one shot but I do prefer to have more then just one scene.

What I am looking for:

I would like this to be heterosexual, but I really don't care if your real gender is male or female. I don't care if you want to play a male or female, I will play the opposite gender.

I would like partners who are as passionate about writing as I am, meaning I want posts and not just one or two line sentances that completely miss the psychological, physiological and the emotional aspects of your character.

I am looking for atleast a post a day and can say I will try my best to do a post a day.

Know that my schedule IS erratic at times, and I might have to end the story or put it on hold (up to you) if things get horrribly busy..and I would like for both of us to agree if at any time one of us starts to not enjoy the story that we can drop it with no hurt feelings.

This will be extreme, but I do happen to respect limits so we can discuss those and other finer points of detail.

The Dark Raven

This is quite interesting....are you looking for a blurb, full character sheet, or....?  Let me know :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Aiden

Do you want someone to struggle and cry?

Or you looking for someone who is a Masochist and will like it, maybe push you to even further extremes, more than even the demon has not explored?

Sherona

*smiles* Good question Aiden.

the Pain Demon would choose a victim carefully. She would take one who is not accustomed to pain, of any kind. Probably an innocent. This way she can start off small, feeding and relishing until they began to grow accustomed to that level, then go deeper....going as deeep as she can until the magic in teh amulet that keeps them from dying fails, or until they are broken enough that there is no more pain she can inflict for nourishment.

Aiden

Celestial Goblin

I'm not sure if I'd be able to commit to a daily game, but I'm still curious... what kind of means would she use to inflict the torment?

Sherona

*grins* For you CG? I would take a weekly game :P

To start off with, she would rely on mostly the inhibitions and fears of the person. I am looking for a human though I could do an angel victims. At the beginning it will be mostly psychological, emotional torment..perhaps allowing him to view his family as they grieve..or if he was a particularly bad man celebrate :P A scene I am envisioning is where she takes the form of his wife/lover , weaves an image of his bedroom at home gives him a really nice fantasy..before destroying it..

there would be physical such as the normal whipping and uncomfortable positions..as the story progresses the challenges will be deeper. I am thinking of adding in almost impossible tasks that will allow him to regain his freedom..to escape her clutches so to speak.

Celestial Goblin

Oh wow:)
Anyway, I'm not thinking about an angel character, I like your concept the way it is. I was more asking if the pain involved would be mostly physical or also consist of more elaborate psychological approach.
Your idea with impossible tasks is actually great... If you'd accept a once-every-2-3-days, I really might be tempted...
I actually already am!

Sherona

*bounces and claps*

I added the Angel bit in simply because that seems like a common wish for pairing, I just can't imagine a demon would choose an angel to feed off of when Angels tend to be made of sterner stuff then Humans. *smiles*

*goes to peruse on/offs and zip you a PM*

Sherona

I should officially note that this game is taken. Thankees :)

Trieste

*pitches a fit*

I didn't even SEE this 'till just now!

Sherona

For some reason, I find it might be unlucky to keep a goddess pitching fits...if you are still pitching fits feel free to PM me and we can discuss perhaps a sister story, or one similar *grins*

Celestial Goblin

Hello and sorry. I just IM-ed Sherona with my reasons for having to reconsider starting a game, so please disregard me. Sorry again.

Darthvegeta800

Interesting. If i may ask is this supposed to take place in the present or can it also take place in the past?

Greenthorn

*smirks*

If I knew I could post frequently enough I'd -so- grab this Sherona!!

But alas...link me when you get it started?  *smiles*

Trieste

CG dropped... I pounced...

Feeding the Beast (Hasn't gotten to too much yet but please note it's in extreme. :))

Scott

Hi Sherona, I don't know if your interested in a sister story, but I loved this idea! I can do a post a day, and have never been into pain or being a sub before. If you have time to hurt me then I'm very interested...*hugs*