Interest check - Plot-driven Star Wars game

Started by RedEve, June 26, 2011, 07:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrkinas

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 30, 2011, 11:41:59 PM
I know I don't speak for everyone when I say this, but I feel like exotic alien women should always be welcomed.

Agreed.

And now for my own character. Since we've yet to see a smuggler-type, I'm going for it.

Name: Adrian Kavar
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 143 lbs.
Appearance:

History: Born on the planet Talus, Adrian had an easy, boring early life with his family. Deciding that this did not suit him at all, he ran away at the age of 17 and apprenticed with a successful smuggler for a few years before buying his own ship (one piece at a time) and striking out on his own. That is as much as he will say about his past, preferring to focus on the present and future.

Goals: Adrian's only real goal at the moment is finding crew mates and work to keep them all paid and happy. Little else concerns him but fun and adventure. As a smuggler, he'll deal in anything but slavery, believing that all should be free to live however they wish.

Possessions: Always on his person are two blaster pistols, a vibroknife, and a thin layer of chest armor worn under his favorite jacket. He owns a modified antique R9 astromech droid that he named Red, due to its paint job and fiery personality. His ship, "Freedom", is unique, built with the help of pirate shipwrights from the used parts of several types of freighters, mostly from the YT series. Having spent almost his entire fortune up to this point on it, it is suitably fast, tough, and comfortable, with plenty of cargo space and hidden compartments, as well as three turrets on the hull, one on top and bottom and one on the left side. He keeps a small stock of heavy armaments and explosives in the cargo bay, just in case.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Almost anything but the below.
Sexual Offs: NC and scat.

RedEve

If no one is interested in having Enara on their crew, I think I'll create an NPC smuggler crew and ship for her.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Funguy81

Ebony: Since I guess tagan dropped out, go ahead and type up the character.

Redeve, talk to Pyrkinas since it seems thats the type of relationship you two would fall into.

Tonight i'll set up a thread for all characters and OOC. I'll wait a couple of more days to a week at the most and i'll kick off the start of the game.

Pyrkinas

I'll gladly take on anyone who wants to join Adrian's crew. Running my own crewmates as NPCs would be boring to me.

PhantomPistoleer

I'll join the crew as a mechanic and astrogater.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Blobbe

I could always be onbaord as a hired gun/troubleshooter. Never know when you might need one!

Funguy81

Well, if everyone is under the same crew, it certainly makes things a bit easier on me.  XD

Pyrkinas

The more the merrier! If eight people (and two droids) can fit aboard the Ebon Hawk, Freedom should have no problem with four or more.

RedEve

Well I suppose it would be easier plot-wise if they were all on the same ship.

RedEve

Funguy: what year did you have in mind for the starting point?

Funguy81

I'm not sure of the year timeline of legacy yet to be honest, though i intend to have it set a few months after Emperor Fel officially takes Bastion. By then the imperial civil war is in full swing, which gives alot of backdrop to what i have in mind. The story is someone taken from Kotor, but with few differences.

RedEve

Funguy81

lol, no...no Revan. This is all focused on you guys. But if you know the storyline of Kotor, then i'm guessing you know the planets as well. :grins:

Funguy81

Altair1983

The time peroid your looking for is the Imperial Civil War and it dates are 137 ABY and Beyond. I will have character  up soon once the internet stops fighting me and lets me grab the picture i want. I will not lose to you Al Gore and your sad Delusions.

Altair1983

Name: Alisha Skye
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 55kg

Appearance:

History: As a Child she grew up living the standard  common  citizens childhood any member of the Empire would on the planet Bastion though her
family was not the most well of they made due until a fortunate windfall came to this small common family and my parents to see my unique talents
come to use and properly trained for the right amount of money was taken into the training halls of the imperial knights where from a very young age was
trained to be an operative to be sent out to the galaxy in preparations for the dark times that would come for the Empire and when the time was right she
would be sent out to locate new Allies to return the Rulership into the rightfull hands of Emperor Fel she endured much training and having her identity as
Rane Sarn erased and that citizen  of the empire never existed and during her training her old life was put to rest when her parents died  of old age and
the last Glimpse of Rane Sarn now gone from the galaxy and all that remained now was her new identity Alisha Skye. She had many trainers that prepared her
for the rigors of the unscrupulous life amongst the stars and also the proper training to her being a force sensitive was given and she is a member of the
imperial knights though she would never be found on any official documents she had a new family and would serve her purpose to her new family and her
Emperor. Though her old family and life swept away she did have a mentor that did provide her with a father like role in her life and this man did the
greatest act of kindness and had her parents bodies secretly brought to the halls of the imperial knights where these to common citizens were given the
honor of receiving a traditional burial of the honored dead of the Knights so that she could say good bye one last time to her parents who gave up their
daughter for the Empire this man is Dacken Fyr.So here is where she lives her live as a drifter and one of the many scoundrels of the galaxy, she would do
what it takes to fund her life and mission join crews or even gain money to keep her self afloat on her back if necessary she would sacrifice for the glory
of the Empire and continue to do so till she found new allies and resources to aide Emperor Fel in returning honor and Glory to the Emperor and removing
the shadow of the sith once and for all from its halls.

Goals: Serve the Empire and Emperor with everything she has to provide any resources or allies willing to stand by the Empire of Roan Fel.
       Earn a living for herself to keep her mission going.
Possessions: A lep Series Service droid with a secret compartment which hides her lightsaber, Various quality clothing cause in her line of work looking
attractive and well dressed can mean the difference between success and failure, Stun Baton, Slug Thrower Pistol concealed on her body,
Ion Pistol also concealed on her body, Two lockers for her belongings one with a false bottom that holds her Imperial Knight armor,
Two encrypted Long range comlinks with two pocket scramblers, Credit Chip, 2 power packs, 1 power recharger 3 clips of 10 for slugthrower pistol,
A Medical Kit, 5 Med pacs,security kit,synethrope,liquid cable dispensers x2.BLX Labor Droid.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Bondage, Tickling,Sensory Deprivation,Massage(Sensual and otherwise),Being Pampered
Sexual Offs: Scat, Blood play,any play involving feces or piss,Toilet play,amputation,gore.

Blobbe

After a lot of careful consideration, I've decided that I'm going to drop out of this one. THanks for your time, and good luck!

Altair1983

Sorry to hear your dropping out well hope to see you around in some other games around here some time.

RedEve

Some of us agreed to be on the same crew.
Could everyone who was interested in that let me know so I can adjust my character's bio accordingly?

Altair1983

Well id be interested in being part of the crew but it would make sense that im a new acquistion to the crew then have been their a bit.Of course when my character is accepted by the GM.

Pyrkinas

I'll leave it up to the individual when and where they joined the crew, within reason, or if they wish to join after the game starts.

RedEve

Right, but shouldn't we know who is already a part of the crew at the start of the game?

Pyrkinas

Pretty in Pink

Working on it.  Since we don't seem to have an actual techie, yeah.  That's what I'm creating.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Funguy81

hi there. Sorry for the late reply, family gotten together for a 4th of july weekend. I haven't even seen my computer in 2 days.

Anyways, sorry to hear that kayla is dropping off.

Altair: I like your character so she's in.

Since it looks like everyone is in agreement, all the characters so far are in the crew. Pyrkinas, do you have any idea of what model is your ship is exactly?