Final Fantasy 11 roleplay interest check!

Started by Kineas, December 01, 2009, 10:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kineas

As subject.

I'm not really too sure on what the details of the game would be yet, whether it would follow some of the storyline of the actual game or if it would be an all new story. Honestly I'm just trying to see who would be interested in running a character in this setting. =)

Details to come, should people decide they wanna try this out.

dready

i wanna be the black mage! >:I or white mage, as beverages are good with assists.

Lanaestra

dready

... does that count as an 'i'm interested' comment? >.>

Lanaestra

dready

Lanaestra

dready

Kineas

Holy what? I didn't know you were on this board monsieur VonCrown. What a coincidence.

Not that it's surprising. =3

Now if only people I didn't already know from real life would also be interested in this, we might be able to go somewhere with it!

That said, I've been working on the way that the combat would work, since the actual formulae from the game are waay too complicated and i don't particularly feel like bringing DnD into this. I feel like i've got a decent idea going and as soon as i work it out into writing i'll post more about it.

you know, if we get anyone else who wants to do this at all. ;p

dready

Wolfy

I call Summoner! o3o With Scholar Subjob! o3o Or a Blue Mage! Or Puppeteer! :D

dready

PET! *tackleglompsnugnom* you've just gained respect from me! o3o

i think with maybe two more people we can have a decent group as is.

also i change mine from black mage to red mage. >.> *loves his melee capabilities*

Hikari

Curious, but...  non-adult?  How can Mithra and Elvaan exist in a capacity that doesn't involve sex?!
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough

-The Strokes, Reptilia

Wolfy

Well..We could easily change it to Adult..if Kineas wants too. o-o

I'm fine either way, Mostly..but still dunno what I want to be yet..o3o

Kineas

Well, we can include adult aspects if there's enough interest, but i'm definitely going to ensure that the emphasis is on the story telling. Now, obviously good storytelling could evolve into some more adult themes, and if that's how the cookie crumbles, so be it. I just didn't want the idea that this was going to be a giant FF11 based orgy in anyones heads. ;3

Elvaan are not sexy. :O! Discuss!

Hikari

Lies.  Curilla is smoking hot, and there's a reason Prishe earned the nickname 'Hotpocket'!

Trion needs to stop cutting his own hair, though.
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough

-The Strokes, Reptilia

Kineas

Well, allow me to clarify.

player character elvaan are not sexy. ;P

I couldn't deny your words.