News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Quote from: Elturel on May 03, 2011, 02:42:58 AM
Oh theres a better way..But im not sayin in open, cause I dont wanna share my secrets with the Gals  :D

I think I figured it out.. made a huge difference.
*See Pillory*

Elturel

Quote from: Mordred on May 03, 2011, 02:45:10 AM

Oh IT does Too!

Anesa

I chased my mouse clear across my desk I don't know how many times trying to navigate so quickly..... my right arm hurts.. :(  Mean ole boys anyway!  ;P

elone

Quote from: Mordred on May 03, 2011, 02:45:10 AM

I think I got that towards the end
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Swordsman18

I was just trying to battle my through people posting. *kisses Camille and then rubs her arm* I had fun playing with you as always.

Elturel

well your not supposed to chase the Mouse Camille, supposed to double click it....:D

Anesa

Elturel

Anesa

Swordsman18

I think there is someone else I know who feigns being shy and innocent... I wonder who she is...

Anesa

Autumn52

The Boys are WINNERS of Siggie Wars!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!

All girls who agreed to siggie war will adjust her signature today. We will leave in until May 10, 2011 around 5 PM.

Did everyone enjoy this war?
If anyone has suggestions on another war please feel free to PM me your ideas.

Enjoy the Victory Guys

Score is Girls 1  Boys 1

New regular games begins:
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

+1

Xandi, Camille, Belle and the other adversaries,

The war was difficult but we boys won!!!! Congratulations to all of you guys! It seemed we did not stand a chance but we did it!!!

I was wondering whether the girls could have a consolation prize... I mean, if they want any of us, I think we would be available for other kinds of competitions! LOL

And how do we add the other words to the siggie? I mean, the ones which motivated us? Aren't you adding "Boy's Rock and Girls Eat Cock"?

olive

*slips in to show off her siggy* I didn't get to play at all but I promised I would wear it and I think it looks good on me.
*hugs all around*

Autumn52

Everyone who participated in the siggie war should have a pm from me by now. Sybl's sister-in-law is either going to pass or has passed during the night so I told her in honor of her sister-in-law that she did not have to put that in her siggie since she might want to put something in loving memory of her sister-in-law. This is only a game RL always comes first. I hope you will all join me in wishing her our deepest sympathies on her loss.

Hugs,

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

Very sad about Sybl. I have already sent her a PM. My prays will be for her sister-in-law tonight.

olive

-1 I have posted on her lovely fractal thread. She knows I'm here if she needs me.

Autumn52

Autumn52

SpiralSpider

Sorry I wasn't much help last night. I had a bunch of games to keep up with and then, when I tried to post here, I could barely get anything in because you guys were keeping it so busy!

Every time I tried to post, I'd have to edit my post at least twice because someone else had posted before me. ^.^'

I'll update my siggy ASAP. (I thought it was cooler than the "boys drool" one anyway)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Rolo

I hear you on that one Chaznia.  I was on the I-Touch and at one point it took me 17 tries to post!!  lol  It was fun though.  Three cheers for the Lovely Xandi and her wonderful idea.  You Rock sexy!!  Oh wait I guess we boys Rock!!  lol

Thoughts and Prayers Sybl.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

SpiralSpider

How do you do that thing where the text you post becomes a link? I see a lot of people doing that with the siggy thing but... I haven't a clue how to set that up.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."