Admissions

Started by tcost, August 18, 2006, 04:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcost

If I may suggest it, with the new semester looming, now is not a good time to have only one person granting approval to join.  Though I have no direct knowledge of it, I have no doubt that this has had consideration already;  I wonder if the status quo is likely to change?
I prefer justice to irony.

Ellyssa

It has had consideration, nod, and there are plans to put in more.. I think.. but, everything's stuck in a pending stage at the moment.

I'll see what I can do to help push it on.

Akioth

Something happend that forced the new class change, and they are currently working on applying a new system I think. We should be so thankful that we have a dedicated owner. I know she tries her hardest!
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Ellyssa

Nothing 'happened', it's just a bit of reorganization. :)

Akioth

I had just assumed something had occured to cause the reorganization.   ;D ;D ;D

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

King_Furby

Of course something happend that caused this structure change but it might not have been a bad thing all all. I rather like the idea of only having one person accept members, that way there is more control.

Akioth

Problem is it's also more work for her.

Jester

There is definitely a "trend".

This month looks like its going to be a very bad month in terms of new members and posts.