World of Darkness seeks players [EX]

Started by Lord of Shadows, April 12, 2010, 03:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Any room for an ordinary mortal in the game?

Kate

Add your character here ruby  - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66279.0

Glad your with us (just one warning Ruby - this thread has been labeled EX)

echoes

I Have sent in A Thyrsus Mysterium. The Bio I short right now, But it will be expanded.
Sheet is in and I hope it translates well.

Will add more to the Bio as soon as I can.

E-

Lord of Shadows

With one ghoul, two mages, one werewolf and one very strange changeling we are still "hiring".

Any questions feel free to ask here or send me a PM.

Latooni Subota

Expect a very pretty Daeva to be up tonight. She's a DJ at a club with a 'vampire' fetish (Hiding in plain sight YAY!) who uses Majesty to be absurdly popular, seduces people with a combination of drugs/Majesty/plain old sexy, and possibly trains ghouls for other Kindred. Or makes regular slaves for the rich. :D
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Kate

Lord of Shadows

Still we need people as the game slowly rolls on. At the moment - vampires and someone our dear highly sexual and speciel changeling can... play with...

Opheliac

As the only books I have is nWoD, VtR, and new Armoury, Im pretty sure im gonna roll a vampire. Ive been itching for WoD lately. Character sheet will come up probably in the morning, as its late and I should be in bed already.

Lord of Shadows

Hmmm time for an update here I think. Ok, we got ONE hunter (he needs reinforcement surely). We have a werewolf/mage group slowly forming and we could need people to that one. The group of vampires are rather solid even if it is not sure that the present two daevas will keep together. We also have a single geist that has started his work.

With this I want to say... we can fit in more people.

Latooni Subota

Allow me to throw my two cents in: I want some Hunters! Vivi needs some boys and girls to seduce and trick into hunting other supernaturals :3
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Kate

My character is looking for a job - that one sounds interesting - not sure if my character is suitable for it tho :)

fallensaviour

are dhamphirs (night horrors the wicked dead) and siten uzu (skin changers) available as characters?

Elohim

Hmmm, have room for a lust Possessed?

Lord of Shadows

I like those but there are a few warnings though I should mention to check with you - most optional rules I don't use on them since that make them a bit too powerful but other than that they are ok :)

Elohim

*nods*  I am fine with the challenges,  I am mostly concerned with the fact that a possessed character sort of requires a bit more story teller attention.  I really want to play the concept up and struggle with the dual spirits in the same body thing.

fallensaviour

Quote from: fallensaviour on June 02, 2010, 09:56:00 PM
are dhamphirs (night horrors the wicked dead) and siten uzu (skin changers) available as characters?
so...yes/no/maybe/lobster?

Lord of Shadows

Sorry missed you there.

dhamphirs... where do I find those?
skin changers? Sure :)

fallensaviour

Quote from: Lord of Shadows on June 03, 2010, 01:49:14 AM
Sorry missed you there.

dhamphirs... where do I find those?
skin changers? Sure :)
damphirs are in night horrors: the wicked dead and siten uzu (humans "possesed" by kitsune but the human is in control due to the kitsune's ban) are in skin changers

Lord of Shadows

Sure thing PM me a concept and we will take it from there :)

fallensaviour

hehe i usually like to know what i'm planning to build first...and after reading damphir you might say no to that...they're...messy

Lord of Shadows

Hmmm suddenly I get an urge to read through my books ;)