Is anybody else having trouble loading E on their smartphone?

Started by Lord Drake, May 03, 2011, 10:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Drake

I have recently tried to load E on my smartphone but I'm having only a blank page as result. I was thinking it could be a trouble of my phone but I have just been told that another member of here is having the same problems... is there some other around here experiencing a similar issue?
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Ket

I have trouble loading it on mine too. I normally try to load the full site, haven't tried the mobile version yet.  I'll do that later today and let you know what happens.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

HairyHeretic

I was on briefly from my phone a few hours ago and it was ok. I was only reading though, not posting. Mine is an Android phone, if that helps at all.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Kye

Quote from: HairyHeretic on May 03, 2011, 11:34:41 AM
I was on briefly from my phone a few hours ago and it was ok. I was only reading though, not posting. Mine is an Android phone, if that helps at all.

Same here, I did manage a few PM's from it though.  I visit the full version of the site though, not the mobile.

Belle33

I'm able to view the site and post with no trouble at all on my Android.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Qt

No problem with the stock browser on Android. Though I have noticed that opera mini fails a lot when loading E.

Joy

I have problems in the editor in both stock honeycomb browser and in firefox.  The keyboard frequently doubles characters, or reverses their order.  In particular firefox always does two backspaces when I hit the key.  Even though I have a physical keyboard for my tablet, I find the problems in the editor make it no good for posts more than a sentence or two.  It's a little frustrating.

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Changeling

I also had general keyboard slowness while using the editor whenever the text length is more than few sentences. I switched to composing posts elsewhere and then just pasting in E when I am done. This editor slowdown does not happen to me in any of the other sites, so I guess it is something specific to E editor.