Interest Check: One Piece RP?

Started by Wolfy, March 24, 2012, 11:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Juuuuuust wondering if anyone would be interested in an RP based in the One Piece World.

I do have an inkling of a plot, but it's not much. @_@

Vaulera

I'm quite interested, the other one I did unfortunately crashed and burned for absolutely no reason.

HatTrick

Sugarpie, check out that sky.

CmdrRenegade

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Wolfy

Ahem....So I'm thinking we'll have it started out with our pirate crew being devastated by another pirate crew. (I know, off the wall Idea, but bear with me).

It will be in the new World, or Sabaody Archipelago, or wherever, really..but it means the aren't strong enough to go to the new world, which means the story is going to involve adventure and training to get stronger in order to seek revenge and other such things.

What do you think? @_@

Snowe

I'm totally in if I'm allowed.

I actually made a OP RP down the bottom. No one joined it though. Made me sadface. Maybe the plot just phailed, ah well.

I get the Chef! >.>
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Vaulera

I feel like recovering from a loss is not a bad way to start at all, but an OP clone wouldn't be ideal, there doesn't have to be cookie cutter roles, but obviously things like cook, doctor and shipwright would be crucial to the crew.