Finding Madness

Started by TheLivingWonder, April 08, 2010, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLivingWonder

So if any of you have ever seen the movie, The Cell, with Jennifer Lopez and Vince Vaugn, then you basically know exactly what it is I have in mind. In essence:

An FBI profiler must enter into a virtual simulator that transports her into the mind of a madman in order to catch a killer on the loose. She must somehow navigate the twisted, depraved mind of a man wanting nothing more than to toy with and humiliate her, all the while struggling with her own sanity inside and outside of the machine as she races to hunt down a killer before he claims his next victim.

It's basically The Cell, maybe some Silence of The Lambs thrown in for good measure. I picture the madmans mind as being something of a dark fairytale world, which is full of all these bizarre, sexual perversions. Definitely aiming for lots of NC, multiple partners/penetration, humiliation, loads of sticky stuff, maybe light transformation, and really any other fun little surprises you may have in store.

I'm looking to play the profiler, and whatever other roles that may spring up along the way, but I'm in need of someone who thinks they can give me some valuable insight into the mind of a lust crazed lunatic(s). Send me a PM! ;D