The Den(Open)

Started by Azureness, June 08, 2009, 10:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azureness

The Den is simply a large bar like setting that is located in the middle of a dark frothy forest.  The bar is on the first floor, storage is on the lower level, and private rooms and suites are on the top.  Feel free to add in scenery as you go along.

Character-
Name- Suzaku
Gender- Female
Occupation- The Den's Owner

The front double doors openned as a posh shadow walked into the bar.  A beautiful voluptuous lady in her twenties walked out of the shadow in the dim light shaking out her deep auburn hair.  She pulled her arms up into the air stretching as her back arched, and fingers stuck out.

The woman had no need to be cautious looking around like she knew the place.  She walked up to the lit fire place gazing at the utensils.  Picking up a large iron poker she tickled at the wood some seemingly bored.  She sighed putting it back.  She sat indian style on the bear skin rug in front of it.  Her thong and rear poked out of her skin tight jeans a little bit.  The skin that was visible glimmered in the light of the flickering fires.

She quickly cracked her neck to the side before hearing someone approach her from behind.  Turning her head she noted one of the bar tenders on duty. "Oh Hello..." she said with a friendly smile on her face.

"Miss Suzaku... you look awfully beautiful tonight." The man said with a keen smile. "I brought you your usual red wine."

Suzaku was awe struck by his glimmering eyes. "Why thank you!" she smiled reaching up to take the glass from him.

"If you need anything else let me know." he turned away to return back to the bar area. "I have some cleaning to do right now.  There was a small fight earlier."

"Alright..." Suzaku smiled sipping the wine while she looked back at the fire that brought out the color of her deep red blouse.  She noticed that no one but her and the two bar tenders occupied the bar at the moment.  She didn't seem to mind the quiet every now and then.

The fire seemed to be very calming on such a stormy night.  Everyone inside could hear crashing of thunder and rain patting the roof and windows; wind whistling across the thin glass.  It comforted her. 

She continued to just sip on her wine wondering if anyone would come for a drink or a stay on this lonely kind of night.
[/color][/font][/size]
We will float above the clouds together.
~Azureness

jilorbb

Character-Sendri
Gender- appears male
Occupation- Bard/entertainer

Sen walks into the bar and motioned for the attention of the tender. Looking about he found a beautifully curvy lady and all too much silence about the room. The silence made him bring out his lyre and begin tuning it absent-mindedly while the voluptuous lady kept most of his attention. He wasn't attracted to thin, fragile females, so finding one with generous curves pleased him.

Azureness

Suzaku decided to get up after taking in the warmth.  She had been out in the storm for a bit too long and felt a little shivery.  She walked over to the bar with her glass of wine and sat down at a stool looking to the person who had just walked in.

She took another sip of her wine and found herself at the last drop. "Oh no..." she set the glass down twiddling her finger and then looked back to the man.  "Oh hello,  I haven't seen you here before." she twirled her hair with two fingers looking at him with her bright yellow eyes.  "Im Suzaku...  This here is basically my big friendly home which is open to the public."  She smiled hinting at the bartender to get her another glass while he waxed the bar top.
We will float above the clouds together.
~Azureness

jilorbb

Sen grinned at the lady and picked up his own glass of wine that the barkeep had poured him. "Pleasure to meet you, Lady Suzaku. Your fine home and beautiful face are a welcome site on a weary road." He began walking toward her.

"My name is Sendri. A traveler, an entertainer. May I play you a song?"

privilegedXchore

Character-
Name- Raven
Gender- Female
Occupation- Traveler.

Raven shook the hood of the long cloak as she cleared the doorway of the tavern. She saw the smoke floating out of the taverns chimney and assumed there must be food and drink inside. She pushed her glasses upon the top of her nose and saw two other people in the bar. She strode up to it and nodded to the two. "Do you know whom I'd ask to get a drink and some food?" She shivered slightly under the cloak.
I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it, For ever and a day.

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

Sen turned to regard the new arrival. "Oh! Dear lady! You're shivering...." he shook his head. "Please, have a seat by the fire and I'll fetch you some food and drink. A-what would you prefer?" the beautiful man asked, taking a bow and laying his lyre on a nearby table.

EmbersOfShay

Character: Adalyn

Lyn walks into the den, wondering if anyones up for being her drinking partner. She has dark brown hair, green eyes and wears a purple cloak. She shakes off her hood and heads to the bar and sits on a stool. She pays no attention to the people around her. she orders a tankard and drinks. She glances sideways her surroundings, there are three other people in the bar besides herself, she smiles and turns her gaze back to her drink.

jilorbb

Sen brought over a plate of cheese for the lady Raven to munch on until she decided what to order then returned the smile at the newcomer.

EmbersOfShay

Lyn notices a smile from the man serving the woman who came before her. She shyly smiles back, and drinks from her tankard. Not wanting to be seen  or noticed really, she pulls her hood over her head again.

privilegedXchore

Raven looked at the plate set before her and sighed contently. She could live forever off of cheese. But she wouldn't tonight. She saw another woman come in and sit with her hood covering her features. Raven took off her cloak to reveal a dark red short sleeved shirt and long slimming black pants. She hung her cloak on the wall near the fire, hoping it would dry before she had to leave again. She reached under the bar and grabbed a tankard filling it with ale, taking a long pull off of it.

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

Sen watched as Raven made herself comfortable while he finished his wine. The room was quiet, way to much for Sendri's liking and so he had to do something about it. Crossing over to the table, he picked up his lute and began to play a lively tune, hoping it would brighten everyone's mood.

EmbersOfShay

Lyn turns hearing the man on the lute, she smiles. It was beautiful, she herself could not play music, but could sing. She watches him in amazement.

jilorbb

Sendri turned to her and raised his eyebrows before saying, "Requests?"

EmbersOfShay

She shakes her head. "I could never request such beauty." She smiles at him.

jilorbb

Sen grinned back at the lovely girl. "I am at your service." he bowed. "My purpose is to entertain. Is there not anything you would wish for?"

EmbersOfShay

She blushes. "I'm not one to oppose on anyone, but if i must, I would care for some company."

jilorbb

"I would love to to keep you company!" he said, delighted. "I do not get much companionship on the road, I must admit. So I crave for conversation and the smile of a friend."

EmbersOfShay

Lyn walks over to where Sen is seated. "I'm Adalyn, but you can call me Lyn. I'm sorry you travel alone, but I know how it feels, I don't get much company either. May I sit with you?
"

jilorbb

"Certainly." He replied, motioning to a seat near him.

EmbersOfShay

Lyn sat down in a seat next to Sen. "So why exactly are you here, if your usually traveling?" She looks at Sen.

jilorbb

"I needed a place to rest my weary bones..." he responded, laughing. "And I did have a need for some company. Generally, I go from town to town, making what money I can through my performances. My wallet is fairly full at the moment, though, since I've just finished a performance at a rather large wedding reception."

He stopped strumming for a moment to grab another sip of his wine. 'How about you?"

privilegedXchore

Raven had listened quietly to the bard as he performed. She had always enjoyed a good tune when it was played. She scrounged into her pouch and pulled out a few pieces of currency she had recently picked up. She walked up to the bard and set the money in front of him. "You played beautifully." She said as she returned to her seat. She didn't want to interupt the conversation he had been having with the other woman in the tavern, so she quietly poured herself another mug of ale.

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

Sen appreciated her generosity but wondered why she kept to herself so much. Not wanting to be rude to Lyn and walk away, he instead invited Raven to join them. "Pardon me, miss, would you like to join our table? We're both weary from the road and in need of conversation. How about you?"

privilegedXchore

Raven looked and smiled to Sen. She stood up and nodded. "Indeed I would. I just did not want to but into a private conversation." Raven hated rude people. So she prided herself for her manners, even if sometimes she came off as introverted.

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

Sen looked at Lyn and smiled. "Its not private yet. I'm afraid we know little more than each other's names at this point. Ah.. speaking of which, My name is Sendri. May I have yours?"