What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Oh, oh, oh! She's looking over here!! Quick! Act natural!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Skadii

I wish Cole would show up and shower me with kisses! *showers her with kisses*

Lycana

Must. Continue. Showering. Lycana. With. Kisses!!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mr Bigglesworth

Skadii

I am jealous too! *showers him with kisses too*

Mr Bigglesworth

Lycana

TheLegionary

I wish I had this guy above me right now in front of me

Mr Bigglesworth

Skadii

I wish Cole would kiss me! *kisses him a billion times!*

TheLegionary

Mr Bigglesworth

I wish I was getting those kisses.  Hrumph!

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

Stop wondering what people are thinking and kiss me you fool!

Skadii

I would be lost without her...like I have been all week while she has been missing! ;)

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm so happy we can finally spend a couple of hours together alone.

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Timeless

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Timeless

You just going to stand there and wait, or are you going to have fun with me on the beach now, huh?

TheLegionary

I wish I could change this lizard for TL....

MiaFire

Tell me you got the damn shot already. I'm cramping here!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

TheLegionary