News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Two Worlds 2

Started by Sabby, January 05, 2011, 03:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Very fun and interesting RPG so far :) much better then the first. So far, working on a heavy armour wearing claymour swinging knight, and a pure Mage, but that ones giving me some trouble... when I get too pissed with the Mage, guna try a thief with bows, and maybe work him towards Summoning spells.

Callie Del Noire

Compared to the awful orginal how much improved is this one?

Sabby

I'd say better in every way, but... that doesn't go very far.

Graphics are pretty nice, but the character creation is kind of limited. Very nice item design though :) Has an annoying blur and sway effect though, like your turning a camera on a small boat...

Combats not the best so far, but it at least works. I haven't done much, but my Knight can stagger enemies with a block breaker, counter attacks (looks great with a halberd, and it does a full 360 spin as well), and I'm pretty sure I've seen him knock enemies down a few times...

Haven't touched bows and sneaking yet, but I wanna. Right now, really sucked into magic. It's a lot harder then melee, and the magic animations so far lack any kind of impact (but like I said, just starting). A wispy little ball of fire just pops on someone and then they go limp and fall over in ragdoll. Hoping once I get some better cards and the skills to make spells with them that'll change, because I skimmed the online magic guides and my god there are some impressive sounding spells.