The Place To Be{Interest Check}

Started by AriesChan, January 25, 2011, 04:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AriesChan

Summary: Downtown is always bustling. It's no surprise when new things are built up, old things are remodeled, and decaying things are torn down; however, it's rare that something new becomes mega popular after only one or two nights. That's the case for Heat, a club that opened about a month ago and has yet to have a dull night. They say the dancers are dead sexy and the DJ could play for eternity. The club owner might as well be the Devil himself! I warn you though...once you've entered you may never want to leave, and for some they never do. Think you can stand the heat?

~~~~
So basically it is going to be a roleplay that takes place inside a club that collects souls. The workers are everything but human and..could it really be ran by the Devil?

I wanted it to be an open RP but for now I'm just going to go with a small/medium group roleplay. I'll need workers(dancer, server, bouncer, etc), souls who are trapped(basically they can't ever leave. While the club is closed they are mere statues for the creatures to feed on, while the club is open they live in a never ending loop. They think they have left and came back), new souls(first comers),escaped souls(they only got out because they came and left with someone or they have family or someone close enough that would notice if they went missing.)

As for the new and escaped souls, they could be coming for a good time or they just feel like there isn't something quite right about the club.

All in all, this is just an interest check sooo nothing will be up officially until..ya know.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

AurelieCatena

Good concept. Let me know if it evolves into something.

AriesChan

yay~ people who are interested!! alright..I will see if I can get two or three more people and then put something up here.

AurelieCatena

I might play a journalist going there incognito to investigate...

AriesChan

that would be wonderful! i was thinking at least two or three people should go simply to investigate whether it be because of a bad vibe they get or maybe they know someone that's been missing, like a co worker or something.

AurelieCatena

By the way, which forum would you place this game? What tags?

AriesChan

Probably light exotic and depending on how many people it may be small or big group. I dont think there is anything exetreme about it soo yea most likely light.

....i am now considering the bondage board or the NC board...leaning towards bondage but meh...

AriesChan

Alright! I'll just put up a sheet now~

Role(type of worker or one of the three types of souls):
Name:
Sexual Preference(optional):
Appearance(real pic, anime pic, or para is fine):
Personality:
Bio/Other:
Feeling The Heat?(why did you come to the club?):

That is just a basic one...feel free to edit as needed. If any one is interested in playing the club owner/devil, let me know first. Maybe once I have time, I'll look for pictures for the club and describe it. Also, I will have my characters up soon ^^.

TheHangedOne

Role(type of worker or one of the three types of souls): New Soul
Name: Richard Knights
Sexual Preference(optional): Straight
Species(mainly for workers): Human
Appearance(real pic, anime pic, or para is fine):

Personality: Richard lives up to his family name. He is a honest, hard-working, kind, goody-two-shoes with a strict code of morality and ethics. A particularly rare type of person to encounter.
Bio/Other: Rich has lived in this city his entire life. He went to school here, currently attends a community college, and works as a waiter at his family's Italian restaurant, Raccolto Abbondante. Having always been something of a loner, he has exceedingly few friends. In keeping with his tendency to be outside the norm, he has a very strong bond with his family, however.
Feeling The Heat?(why did you come to the club?): After hearing just about every damn person on campus raving and ranting about the accursed place, Richard decides to, one night, go out and see just what the big deal is all about. Hopefully, curiosity won't kill this particular cat.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

AriesChan

TheHangedOne

:D *Gladly accepts, and offers a brownie in return.*
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

AriesChan

Role(type of worker or one of the three types of souls): A server/waitress at Heat
Name: Rosetta
Sexual Preference(optional): Lesbian
Species(mainly for workers): Human
Personality: She is a quiet and reserved person even though she works at a night club and is a soul collector. Then again, it isn't like either are her choice to begin with. She is very difficult to anger but when she does get angry it is best to stay out of her way, she doesn't get along well with males due to what happened to her, many many years ago, but she tolerates them enough
Bio/Other: She is human for the most part...years ago she disobeyed a god and he had her cast into the Underworld. Good news was, she was a pure soul so they couldn't do much to her. Bad News was, once someone was sent to the Underworld they could never go back to Earth or Heaven. So, she striked a deal with the Dark Lord and became one of his soul collectors

Role: Co-Owner of Heat(Roleplay: The Place To Be)
Name: Christa Fay(Everyone who knows the real her, calls her Deviline)
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Species: She-Devil
Personality: Well...she is diabolical. She can't wait to see mankind run itself into the ground and believes that with the help of the club and any other plans her 'Father' has..it will happen sooner than later. Of course, her evil nature doesn't show easily and she masks it well behind a bubbly persona
Bio/Other: Well there isn't much to say about Christa. One moment she was nothing more than a mere part of the Dark Lord's soul, the next minute she was whipping lost souls so that they'd work faster.