Unlikely Love (M seeking F)

Started by Demascion Lycan, July 10, 2012, 11:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demascion Lycan

Setting: A cruise liner set in present day.

Characters:
(my character)
Character Name: Demascus
Appearance: Demascus
Bio: Demascus was born normal. He was born in a small city hospital like most people. He was raised by a single dad most of the time and spent his summers with his mom.  These basic details simply things that were part of everyday life to him though. It was the personal details that defined who he really was.

Until Demascus was thirteen, he didn’t have any real friends. he was the strange kid who kept quiet in the back of the room. He pretended that it didn’t bother him. He pretended that nothing bothered him, but inside an anger and hatred of the world was brewing. On this particular day, Demascus couldn’t hold in his anger any more. His father and he got into a fight. His father was fuming, and Demascus grabbed a basket ball and walked to the nearby park.

It was on this fateful day that his life would never be the same. his life wouldn’t even be normal by nearly any standards. Demascus, on this day, met Fenrir, his future best friend. Fenrir showed up on the basket ball court just as angry as Demascus and without a word, they began shooting together. Not a word was spoken until Demascus was ready to return home. Then they exchanged names and were friends instantly.

It was Fenrir that taught Demascus of the supernatural. He brought Demascus into a world that somewhat frightened him, and there was nothing that he could do but embrace what he knew to be true. It wasn’t long before the two of them met up with Cip and Perini, two vessels of many a demon and angel.

Demascus’s anger issues didn’t improve any throughout the years, and when he was seventeen, he learned why. The friends he had made through the supernatural bonds had noticed that his personalities were so sporadic that it couldn’t simply be a mood swing. Demascus was what they called an unaware. He was a vessel, but not just a vessel, but an open vessel. Almost any demon or angel could use him as an entrance to the physical realm.

It was during this intervention that Demascus met Lycan’Pira, the originating angel that created the Lycan curse. He taught Demascus how to block angels and demons from his mind. The downside to meeting Lyc was that Lyc used him as a test subject for a new lycan curse. This new curse made the person more wolf like in their personality and abilities, but they never changed into any form of wolf.

It was due to this curse that Demascus accidentally killed Fenrir in a fit of uncontrolled rage. His power was new to him, as was his lack of emotional control. Ever since, Demascus has been traveling the world trying to make up for what he had done.
Personality: Demascus has the qualities of a wolf. He is aggressive in all aspects of his life. This means he is stubborn when it comes to getting what he wants, finding the truth, and proving the facts. It also means that he gets angry quicker than most people and that he is quick to fight. Beyond his aggression, he has uncontrollable loyalty. He will fight to the death to protect someone that he only just befriended.

(your character)
All that I ask is that you play a timid half-vampire. She should fear Vampires and lycans. Vampires kill half-vampires, seeing them as less than human, and lycans kill them because of their vampire decent.

She doesn't have to fear Demascus, though she should be weary of him because, though he doesn't smell exactly like a normal lycan, he is similar.
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Lady Temptress

Hello! I have played this type of character before. I would love to rp this with you. PM me please. Thank you.
Lady Dreamer