Milk Farm [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Character sheet:

Name: Natalie White

Role: Cow

Bio: A pick up, a hooker basically picked up on the streets by a rich scientist. She actually thought she was becoming his girlfriend not knowing he would ever turn her into one of the companies he works for as a project dummy. Feeling somewhat cheated into this due to their being the simple fact she got paid for sex before and was free to do as she pleased. Now it is exactly the opposite. However as embarrassing as it is, she wishes that one of the guards or milkers would atleast give her some sort of toy. The drugs have increased her sex drive. She usually is seen in the corner before her milkings trying to find a way to keep her nipples warm. Their constant lactation usually making them wet and give her chills. She constantly is trying to find ways to talk to the other ' cows ' or even the guards. It is lonely.

NC pref: Submissive

Offs: Toilet play, blood , pregnancy , vomit , cutting , mutilation

Appearance:

Dark Deception

We got a herd, depending if the players who applied earlier are still around. When are you going to start this Elfguy? *flails arms eagerly*

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

elfguy

Alright, we're way out numbered by cows but I doubt it'll get better so I'll start the IC and we'll see where this goes.
----

Dark Deception

Ha, ha...I'm never outnumbered.  8-)

Also, I'm sure people will join as they see there's an IC.

elfguy

----

tonioven

Is there still a place for a guard? I'm also interested in milkmen, depending on how many there are of both already.

elfguy

I think so, assuming all the cows post.
----

Sharon

guards out number the milking mans, and the cows out number both. lol I hope that helps you on choose Ton

Dark Deception

Hey,

Actually, you know what? Let me just PM her and talk to her about it. Duh.

-DD

Dark Deception

I'm going to edit that last post. I forgot to mention something.

Dark Deception

No offense Jay. Just playing my char.  ::) :P

Sharon

Can't wait for NightLight  to get on! I kind of feel like it an honorer to be the first cow of the day. I am weirdo I know but I can't help it. 

elfguy

If anyone in the barn feels lonely Kathy can take care of you! Otherwise she'll keep watching the two couples and tease them ;)
----

Dark Deception

Yeah, I wanted Kiku to have a chance to reply since we're in front of her stall. It would seem unfair just to be talking to her and then just go away lol.

LightNight

Sorry Sharon, I try to keep up with the RP still trying to get use to this again as well the char did not think tech was major role. -.-
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

Sharon

It is okay hun, I will be waiting it be okay.

KikuLei

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 08, 2011, 02:03:21 PM
Yeah, I wanted Kiku to have a chance to reply since we're in front of her stall. It would seem unfair just to be talking to her and then just go away lol.

Damn right it is unfair, I want to be a bad-ass cow lol.

SeaofWind

Could you use another milkwoman/scientist? I'd be interested in playing a woman who views this very scientifically and takes data and what not--and also happens to extremely submissive herself. The only catch is she's a lesbian, and I would not be comfortable having a scene between her and a male sexually.

elfguy

Sure altho I think we still need more cows.
----

SeaofWind

Ah, but cows get raped by both genders...and I'm just not 100% sure I'm able to do that yet.

Dark Deception

I wouldn't have my character lay a sexual hand on your character if it was one of your OFFs. There's another player who has a sensitive O/O list and though it seems like I'm barely having him interact, it only is because of their O/Os.

Dark Deception

Besides cows, I think we need more people having fun with this idea besides me and Rune.  ::)

SeaofWind

Well, if you need a cow more than a milkwoman....

Character sheet:

Name: Karyn Radros

Role: (cow | guard | milk man) Well, since you need more cows... Cow

Bio:

Karyn was a grad student, studying anthropology. She was also highly unsatisfied with certain aspects of her life. For whatever reason, she could not keep a girl friend. She knew it was, in part, due to the fact that she spent so much time on her studies that she did not always have time for them. However, she also believed that it was because she was so flat chested--exes had teased her of being as flat as a boy. She knew it was shallow, but when she had been offered the opportunity to enlarge her breasts through a simple injection.

When she woke up, she was in a stall, naked, and her breasts hurt. Looking down she realized how large they were, and smiled--until everything else dawned on her.

NC pref: (dom | sub | both) SUB! Masochist

Ons: whipping, spanking, Non-con, being used as a toy by the other cows

Offs: males, toilet play, vore, char-death, blood

Appearance: (I'm sure her breasts are bigger...)

Dark Deception

Just to clarify for the others, the characters have to be female and not the players right? Because elfguy's character is the only female guard, and unless we wanted to put all the cows into a mud pit and watch them wrestle each other, then yeah... ::) :P I think that should be their recess when they aren't being milked. Cows have to get out and roam sometime. Happy cows produce potent milk.

Sharon

that could be a good started.  from the shoots.

Yes she is okay with guys playing girls.