Seeking a Prince Nuada for Hellboy RP (Don't care what gender you are) (WANT!)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 18, 2013, 06:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I was doing this with someone, but they up and poofed for like 3 weeks now, I love the idea too much to just forget about it. So I am seeking to find someone whom loves Hellboy and Prince Nuada as much as I do.

Here is the storyline.

A/U
Prince Nuada and Princess Nuala did not die, Red beat Nuada, Liz destroyed the crown and Nuada ran off while Nuala returned with the group back to the BRPD

19 years after the defeat of the Golden Army, Red and his family continue with the BRPD, their children are fully grown and the organization under new much more agreeable management.
However, chaos strikes a new organization of terror arises and has Red's daughter Usagi abducted in the middle of the night, to be used as bait for her father.

Though matters get even more confused for the half demon when an silvery blonde haired male elf 'rescues' her... why worse? The prince decides that Agent Hellboy is incapable of properly protecting his lovely daughter and takes upon himself to 'keep her safe' while the new menace is about, leaving Usagi abducted for the second time in one night.

Though Nuada craves vengeance upon Red, he cannot deny what the demon's beautiful and feisty daughter makes him feel...

What will happen?

Offered role: Prince Nuada

Pairing is Prince Nuada and Usagi.

LamentingQuill

Still looking for this, I really, really want it very badly. I would require though that my partner knows how to play my sexy elven prince, would be best if they had seen Hellboy 2 at least a few times.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Deamonbane

I wouldn't mind playing that... we had started something of the type before...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Deamonbane on August 20, 2013, 06:46:18 PM
I wouldn't mind playing that... we had started something of the type before...

We have Shipwrecked, dear. Expect a post for that tonight. Anyway, I wanna experience as many new potential partners and friends as I can :)

SweetMountain

SweetMountain

I can let you know in a few hours. I'm already involved in another rp that is taking up some time via private.

LamentingQuill

Still looking. I'm surprised how long it's taking, Prince Nuada was such a cool and interesting character.

LamentingQuill

I believe with determination and perseverance, all endeavors shall pay off. I am still looking for a Prince Nuada :)

LamentingQuill

Still looking for this, it's something I very badly want, but I also want someone that can play the character accurately. I have such a flame for Prince Nuada *Fangirl squeal* lol

LamentingQuill

Still looking, mainly because I am a little picky about this particular item, I want to find someone as passionate about Prince Nuada as I am, someone that will do him the justice he deserves.

They are considering giving Nuada his own prequel movie, did you know that? I hope they do! :D

temptressdragon

Oh mi gawd. He is getting his own movie? Man was he scrumpcious. Hated his sister because of the whole AbeXprincess b.s. I was a HUGE Abe fan until the second movie. This guy...He was everything you wanted in a firey forgotten realm sort of guy. Misguided.  Torn and rejected. Not afraid to tell it how it really was...or to get his hands dirty. Stood up for WHAT he believed In....

okay... I am soooo doing selling him....heheh. I think its cute she is named bunny.
"We do not have Man's gift of tongue or of the imagination.  What is - for dragons - is.  We cannot wish it away.  We cannot make the real unreal, or the unreal real.  I envy Man this gift."
- Grandfather Dragon, from Great-Grandfather Dragon's Tale (Jane Yolen)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: temptressdragon on October 25, 2013, 08:29:06 PM
Oh mi gawd. He is getting his own movie? Man was he scrumpcious. Hated his sister because of the whole AbeXprincess b.s. I was a HUGE Abe fan until the second movie. This guy...He was everything you wanted in a firey forgotten realm sort of guy. Misguided.  Torn and rejected. Not afraid to tell it how it really was...or to get his hands dirty. Stood up for WHAT he believed In....

okay... I am soooo doing selling him....heheh. I think its cute she is named bunny.

erm, were you interested in playing him?