What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

Yes, I model that toothpaste so what of it?  Why don't you come a little closer and I'll tell you about it.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Moraline

Ugh, bed head, am I going to have to hold this hair down all day.... I so need some coffee.

Psi

With that gust of wind upwards, good thing I caught my hat....   Ooops, I forgot about my skirt...

Adrianna Paige

can I have the rest of my shirt that you ripped off of me please?
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

sirtree

Adrianna Paige

please...spoiled child...I'm so not interested in your royal highness...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Eranil Morathim

I'm royalty, I don't have to make direct eye contact with anyone.

sweetgirl91

I should probably move this sword away from my person before I get injured. :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

sweetgirl91

Maybe if I stand really still they won't see me...

Eranil Morathim

sweetgirl91

TaintedAndDelish

sweetgirl91

I may look cute but I will totally whack you in the face with this star-wand-thing if you get too close.

Eranil Morathim

sweetgirl91

See my sword? Isn't it pretty? Well, isn't it? Yes, that's what I thought.

Eranil Morathim

sweetgirl91

No, no! The blinding smile is too much! Must... appear... forlorn...

Eranil Morathim

sirtree

Get too the chopper we need to tacitly retreat from such a foe!

Adammair

I'd better keep an eye on that "who will post next?" thread, so I can disrupt Mia's and Adammair's plans...hehe

Caitlin

I think Adam is making Mia tired, cause he makes her run around in his mind all day long. :P

Adammair

This one's too easy...

Caitlin is thinking "I think Adam is making Mia tired, cause he makes her run around in his mind all day long." ;)

MiaFire

I wonder if I'm going to stay up late tonight.  O:)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-