Post-Apocalyptic epicness! SOULED! [3 spots open]

Started by Wargtass, July 28, 2012, 09:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheresmycow

Let's go with good friends: I've never been in a game where my character started out with a female friend.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

PoisonousKitty

Wraith

Name: Alan Saunders
Orientation: Straight/Bi-curious

Description: Alan is short and compact. Standing at 5'8'', he doesn't seem very frightening. He has light blonde hair and blazing blue eyes. His skin is pale and remains so even under the harshest sun or blackest smog. He has a lean frame and is muscled, mostly from all the heavy manual work he has had to do over the years. (Looking for a picture. Help appreciated.)

Aspect: Excellence

Powers: Alan excels at everything. He is the best shot, the best mechanic, the most skilled at hand-to-hand combat. He is the fastest runner, the smartest tactician and despite his lean frame, he can bench press more than his body weight. So far, he hasn't manifested any clearly supernatural ability. (Yes, I'm ripping off the theme of the Solar Exalted.  :P)

Quote: "No. I won't let you touch even a hair on her head."

Personality: Alan is a stoic man. He is quick to smile, but he rarely laughs. He speaks little and when he does, he expects people to pay due attention. He has strong values that he strives to abide by and he tries to get other people to live by them when he can. He has a love of the open air and of physical activities. 

History:Alan was born in the corn fields of what was once Illinois. His mother died giving birth to him. He was brought up on his grandfather's farm, now mostly desolate from the work of Famine. He, his father and his two sisters made a meager living trying to grow crops in the dead soil, but much of the time they went hungry. Alan was different from the others. While they were frail and sick, he seemed to able to draw succour from even the least of foodstuff. By 12, he was a strapping young lad, if a little short and his looks brought him many admirers. At around this age, a band of roving marauders ravaged the local land and took off with many girls, Alan's sisters among them. Despite his father's pleas not to leave him, Alan shot off in pursuit. He managed to catch up with the gang after many days. Tired and hungry, he nevertheless did his best to rescue his sisters and the others. Many of the girls were dead already, but his sisters were still alive. To his horror and disgust, he saw that they had succumbed to the depravity and madness and in an effort to save themselves, had given themselves over to the dark powers. Unable to watch his sisters degrade and torture others for amusement, he left and never looked back. Since then, Alan has been wandering the world. It has been a long time and in that time, the legend of a Golden Man who wanders into town, solves and problem and move on have taken root and even the forces of the Horsemen are taking note.
Surreal's sweet obsession <3

Wraith's Disappearance Act (A/As)

Humbugearthquake

Quote from: Wargtass on July 30, 2012, 02:07:26 PM
Also the World-As-We-Know-It doesn't have a real school system, seeing as the Soulless are egoistic beings who only tries to fill their own Void, not others'.

Oh sorry, you didn't specify when it happened so I kinda assumed it was just a few years ago, and seeing as he is 22, school could be 10-12 years ago. If you want me to change it that's fine :)

Wargtass

One more character needed until tomorrow. If you know anyone, point them in the direction.
O/O

kingmaster1

is this still recruiting? If so I would like to play  ;D

Wargtass

O/O

kingmaster1

I'm going to post it and if it turns out I was supposed to pm it I'll delete the post and pm it :P

Name: Jet Tailmine
Orientation: Straight

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Aspect: absorption

Quote: "Make sure to value the people you meet, they may in fact, give you the power you need to succeed. That isn't to say they need to be alive for that."

Wargtass

Six applicants in all, six applicants accepted. You are all in. Be sure to read the OOC thread as well before you post, as I lay down some law right there.

OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148132.msg6705323#new

IC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148133.0
O/O

Wargtass

Bumped for recruitment purposes. Three spots open!
O/O

Florence

Oh, I see there is more room, I'd be interested in throwing in writing up a character.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Alkrdaam

"Let glow red the poison sun, and the flame to make me numb.
Let me hear the words which I have been dying to hear.
Burn my fingers one by one, guide me down into the sun.
Let me show you how I crave to make you come..."

The Exciter, by Poisonblack.

Posting will be sporadic at times - college does that.

Wargtass

That would be Humbug, Wraith and Poisonous Kitty.
O/O

Reia

I'd be interested in joining if there is still a spot open.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wargtass

O/O

Ironwolf85

not sure if I should join ot not, this seemes a little along the theme of darksiders but you ain't a mega badass
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Wargtass

Haven't played Darksiders, so cannot attest to that. But if taking out an army (which is about to happen right now in the game) isn't badass, I don't know.We haven't gotten far yet, so the pure-bred epic has yet to come into fruition, but it'll get there.
O/O

Ironwolf85

darksiders basicly took place about 150 years after armageddon, heaven and hell clashed on earth, and humanity was destroyed because somebody set the damn thing off early, before mankind was ready to stand as an equal to the other extra dementional beings.
You play the Horseman of War himself, out to clear your name as you are blamed for fucking up the end of days timetable and accidently getting the general of the heavenly vanguard killed.
Basicly you have to find the seal, and if it wasn't broken, then the war should have not happened and demons & angels are bound by the old pacts to leave earth, and go home.
That said, you are the horseman of war, even weakened, you are a badass on par with kratos exploring this apocoscape populated by demons, undead, Old Ones (think old gods pagans worshiped) and more
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Wargtass

In that case, no, this is a little bit more straightforward. Sounds good though, I'll check it out.
O/O

Ironwolf85

alright, I'm just saying the post end of days setting fits...

Wargtass

I guess so. But then again it's chosen for a reason. But I'm not telling it...  :P
O/O

Ironwolf85

Reia

I really wanted to join in but my muse isn't cooperating with character creation at the moment. Good luck with the game. :)
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ironwolf85

Ironwolf85

maybe try to do a UN army chaplin?
I might start with that as an Idea