READY PLAYER ONE - cyberpunk retrofuture all-fandom crossover

Started by ff, March 10, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

Quote from: Angie on March 14, 2018, 01:46:34 AM
I may need to try getting Matthew's D.Va avatar and your Kerrigan avatar in the same room.

Same applies to the person rolling a Sombra avatar because, well, I ship it harder than Amazon Prime!

Eager to be 'captured' and 'infested' are you? Sarah can work with that! >:)

Quote from: Ace Flyer on March 14, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
Boba Fett or Samus could be convinced to go for a shooting contest ;)

I'll keep that in mind, though she might have to arrange for slightly different rules to get the same advantage! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Saric on March 14, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
I'll keep that in mind, though she might have to arrange for slightly different rules to get the same advantage! >:)

I'm sure she'll think of something. Especially if someone tried hiring Chris to try and do some fancy hacking to get a look at her coding for her business :P

Angie

Quote from: Saric on March 14, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
Eager to be 'captured' and 'infested' are you? Sarah can work with that! >:)

Good lord the adult sections of the OASIS are going to be kinky as fuck
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Saric

Quote from: Ace Flyer on March 14, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
I'm sure she'll think of something. Especially if someone tried hiring Chris to try and do some fancy hacking to get a look at her coding for her business :P

Well I figured even a gun nut like Janice wouldn't be able to keep up with the speed shooting of someone with six arms! She can fire two handed and still have three guns out at once! But Boba Fett and Samus have more advanced weaponry with auto-aim features or alternative payloads, so better to challenge them to a contest they think they have the advantage in, rather then one they do! Clearly some kind of space fighter duel is her best option! >:)

Quote from: Angie on March 14, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

No really? >:) ((Very NSFW!!!))
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Dhi

Quote from: Angie on March 14, 2018, 01:46:34 AM
Same applies to the person rolling a Sombra avatar because, well, I ship it harder than Amazon Prime!
That's me!

Angie

Anna Katrine

Sorry for taking so long with my cs. Hopefully everything is up to code :)

Name: Darlene Jensen
OASIS ID: Dots
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Physical Residence: Berlin, Germany
Height:5'9"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark
Physical Description (optional if pic): See picture
Voice: Much lighter than one would expect from looking at her. Can even be extremely squeeky at times.
Mannerisms: Darlene loves to show off without making a point of it. Wearing flashy clothes as much as she can, but when she gets the attention she craves she reveals herself to be a quite shy and introvert person. This is reflected in some of her avatars.
History: Darlene moved a lot as a child. As the daughter of an american politician she never seemed to be in the same country for more than a few years as he travelled Europe and brought her along. As a result she never really had that many close friends growing up. Sure it was fun enough to hang around the other ambassador's children but it quickly wore her out.

Eventually she turned to Oasis as a means to escape everyday life and quickly found the friends and community she had been looking for as a child. Now working a day job at the embassy in Berlin she takes every chance she can to go back to the Oasis, eager to make new friends and have new adventures.

Avatars / Favorite Fandoms (pics encouraged):

Whenever there is a social situation that don't require any special abilities or requirements she usually opts for Starfire. Lately she has been having a lot of fun going to discos and parties using this avatar. While the avatar does allow her to levitate as well as shoot energy blasts she usually uses another avatar for combat situations.

Whenever a situation requires her to join in battle or go on a mission of some type she springs for Meryl Silverburgh. Being an enhanced soldier from the Metal Gear, the avatar allows for enhanced combat capabilities. It mostly just becomes a sort of aim assist whenever she's shooting her guns.

Darlene has a final avatar in the form of Ada Wong, altough she has never actually used it. She has yet to find an appropriate situation to wear it, and mostly keeps it around as a back-up.

Virtual base, vehicles, or possessions of note:

Darlene only has a small base in the form of an exact copy of Mulder's office from The X-Files. It is her most secret nerdiest sanctum and few have been invited back to see it.
In addition she keeps a Ford Falcon X8 GT Coupe V8 Interceptor from Mad Max when she feels the need for the occasional joyride.

On's: Being noticed, teasing, oral, light bondage, submitting, grinding
Off's: Rough stuff, vore, watersports, being forced
Player: Anna Katrine
Faceclaim (optional): Stephanie Corneliussen
Additional notes and commentary (optional):

Caradoc

Quote from: Angie on March 14, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

.....how is it I never remotely thought of that???

I need to survive tomorrow at work and hope to post my sheet Friday at the latest. Sorry for the delay.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

ff

Darlene is approved. And hot.

As are previously posted char sheets in case I didn't explicitly tell you already.

Character sheet thread.

In-character thread.

OOC thread.

Vergil1989

I haven't decided if I'm going to throw a character into this or not, BUT I am definitely tempted.  The only thing holding me back currently is that I'm already in a few games, (one of which I'm running with Mannik), so I've got enough going right now.  Having said that, I might at the very least make a character and put it aside for a rainy day if that's alright with you guys, otherwise I'll not bug ya.  :D  Either way, while I haven't read the book, I DID start it once and just never finished it.  I want to though, especially with the movie coming out.

If I DID make a character though, chances are I'd pull Princess Zelda's more Hyrule Warriors style as far as her combat/abilities are concerned, for one of my avatars I mean lol.  Beyond that I don't know yet, but again, I'm definitely interested.  Good luck though FF!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Scarie187

I’m totally in. Going to get to work on a character.

Angie

It's worth noting, we will still take new players! I at least plan on checking in and saying hi on occasion in here, and I know FF probably does too!

stormwyrm

This looks interesting. I read the book several years ago and loved it, since I knew a lot of the references as I was a serious gamer in the 1980s... Well, here goes. Hopefully this suits:

Name: Hiroyuki Tatsugami (博行龍神)
OASIS ID: tatsuhiro
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Physical Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 168 cm (5'8")
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Voice: Hiro is soft-spoken and speaks English fluently, with a slight but still noticeable Japanese accent.
Mannerisms: Hiro tends to play a sort of calm, Zen-like detachment, and it takes a lot to rattle him. He tends to be taciturn and sullen, and it takes a lot for him to trust people.
History: Hiro's father was a black United States Marine assigned to Yokosuka who had married a Japanese woman. He had been killed in action before Hiro's third birthday, and his mother had been disowned by most of her family, and neither did his father's family care much for them, so they had a difficult life with only her war widow's pension and what part-time jobs she could get to support them both. Hiro's maternal grandfather was the only other family member who accepted him, and he taught him kendo, which Hiro eventually became rather good at.

Hiro's distinctive appearance led to him being discriminated and bullied in school, at least until he attained a respectable level of skill in kendo, although that still left him effectively ostracised by most of his peers till he finished high school, and he had almost no friends there. He thus retreated into otaku hobbies, not least of which was the OASIS, and made many online friends in the Japanese OASIS community, only a few of whom he managed to meet in real life, since many of them were eccentrics or shut-ins who never left their homes. He is currently attending the University of Tokyo and is in his senior year as a computer science student.

He became a big fan of Neal Stephenson's works and in particular grew to identify himself with Hiro Protagonist from Snow Crash.

One other avatar he likes to use is based on Mace Windu, as his mother always used to say that his late father resembled Samuel L. Jackson, and he had always been big on Star Wars too.

A third avatar he tends to use is based on Kirito. In this form he can do dual wielding.

All of his avatars tend to use his sword skills to good effect.

Hiro's main base is a traditional Japanese mansion with a beautiful Zen garden. His own home which he shares with his mother is a tiny flat in the middle of Tokyo and he always wished he had a nice place like it to live in.

As for vehicles and such, he has the Deliverator's Pizza Delivery Car:

And a blue Delta-7 Aethersprite:

Theme Song:

Player: stormwyrm
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

ff

the Deliverator's Pizza Delivery Car...I'm sure the Ninja Turtles would enjoy that, Hiro accepted.

to the others who've popped in - yes as Angie says we are still accepting new characters. If you make a char and set it aside to join later, no promises but that will probably be fine (every big RP has few people dropping out at a certain rate over time)

RobHumph

I must admit I'm very tempted to drop a char in here. Just depends really on what kind of story this is going to be. Like what the main plots going to be.

Vergil1989

There, hope this works for you guys, Angie, FF.  :D  Once I had a suitable theme, the rest was easy.  Enjoy though and if you need anything else, just let me know.

Name:  Julia O'Donnell
OASIS ID:  Rose of May99
Sexual Orientation:  Bisexual
Physical Residence:  New York, New York.  (The Old Bronx)
Height:  5 foot 7 inches
Eye Color:  Dark brown
Hair Color:  Black
Physical Description (optional if pic):
Voice:  Despite living in the city among many disenfranchised youths and the like, Julia is very respectable and speaks clearly, coherently, without much of the slang that's prevalent in her neighborhood
Mannerisms:  Julia was raised to be respectful and kind to any and all people she came into contact with.  She is firm but fair, some could even argue wise beyond her years, but she's able to smile freely and laugh openly among her good friends and family.
History:  Like many that number among the 'Missing Generation', Julia was born in a time where people like her had nowhere they could really go save to the OASIS.  Unlike many looking to escape their lives or to make something of themselves in a world that could be anything they wanted, Julia had bigger plans.  She attended school, made friends in and out of the virtual world, and actually strove to make a difference in reality so many tried to escape.  Her family, her parents specifically, were and are still very active in their community, despite some stiff opposition from less than reputable people, but even they can agree that if not for the O'Donnels' doing what they can to improve the lives of their neighbors, things in the Bronx would be far worse than what they are now.  Growing up in such an environment where they give so much of themselves, Julia too strives to be a positive, guiding force for everyone she meets, regardless if it's in or out of the OASIS, which she admits she spends more time than she should inside.  Still, it's not at all uncommon to find her surrounded by a group of kids half her age as she tells stories and tries to leave a lasting, good impression among those she can reach.  When she isn't babysitting, she's usually busy finishing up her class work to be a dedicated mechanical engineer, hoping to raise bridges, both literal and otherwise, as well as offer far more affordable, cleaner living for people that are far less fortunate than she's been in life.  For now, the OASIS has actually been a pretty good testing ground for many of her building designs, of which she's helped create many in her little corner of the net.

Having been raised around the classics, one of which was the legendary Robin Williams, and all that he too enjoyed in his time, her father introduced her to the Legend of Zelda, of which she's seen pictures of Robin's daughter during a LoZ commercial back in the day.  The comparison between them is striking, to say the least, but one of her avatars naturally lean towards the Princess of Hyrule, the reincarnated heroine who has only become more capable the deeper into the timeline one goes.  The Triforce of Wisdom is proudly worn on Julia's right hand when she uses this one, but like most things in the OASIS, the myriad of abilities one can find attached to Zelda's name has been toned down to give others more of a fair chance against her and vice versa.  Besides being a competent swordswoman in this form, Zelda is also a master archer, combining her divine magics to augment her already deadly accuracy.  (Light based magics, healing, barriers, enchanted/limitless arrows, etc.  No precognition without GM input or anything else that might be 'game breaking').

To continue the trend of her royal fetish, Julia found the wonders and magic of the Final Fantasy franchise after one of her then new friends introduced himself as Zidane from Final Fantasy 9.  As such, it didn't take her long to discover Beatrix, the Rose of May, the General of Alexandria's all female knights, and the protector to the Princess Garnet til Alexendros.  The rest is history as they say.  With her sword, Save the Queen in hand, Julia has carved a name for herself as one of the top swordswomen in the OASIS, although whether it's because of her own skill or because of her legendary sword itself, no one can say for sure.  (It's her, not the weapon that makes her so strong.)

To finish Julia's triumvirate, Emily Kawldin, daughter to the late Empress Jessamine Kaldwin of Dishonored 1 and 2 fame.  While she'd never admit to it, Julia may or may not have written some fan fic about Lady Emily and a certain Black Eyed Bastard when she first discovered the franchise from days gone by.  That aside, like the other royal protectors and royals in her list of preferred avatars, Emily is more than capable of standing on her own merits, even without the Mark on her right hand that gives her similar if nerfed down versions of the Outsider's powers.  When she needs to enter or exit an area without being noticed, or seen at all, this is the form she calls upon first and foremost.

Every princess needs a beautiful and loyal steed, and Epona serves Zelda more than adequately when her Champion and Hero of Hyrule isn't around to ride the roan haired beauty himself.  Epona is fast enough to contend with even the likes of Shadowfax, and she is valiant and brave much like Link himself.  Do not underestimate this incredibly intelligent and ancient horse who is as wild and free as the land she strives to protect in her own way.

Beatrix, thanks to the gift of the Dark Matter received during an 'item quest drop', has been given the ability to summon Alexander, he who passes Holy Judgment upon all those that would do her or her friends harm.  The mechanical Aeon might be weaker than his in-game appearances, but even in the OASIS, no one would anger her without being too sure of themselves with this thing ready to be brought down upon them.  (Only usable once a day.)

As is true to her namesake's home, Dunwall Tower is a homage to all things Dishonored and Dishonored 2.  Unlike most of these structures within the OASIS however, Julia recreated the place herself, while also including a few personal if lore friendly additions to the impressive palace that once resided within the heart of the Empire of the Isles.  It is here that she is able to put her feet up and just relax as she tinkers with various projects, both for school, and for her personal enjoyment.

On's:  It really depends on her mood at the time, but most days, if she's passing herself off as Zelda, Julia's tastes run far more in the vanilla, with her kinks and desires growing more varied the further down one goes in her Avatar list.  (See RP Preferences for the rest.)
Off's:  No matter her avatar at the time, Julia will NEVER partake in anything resembling underage sex, beastality, incest, scat, watersports, pain, death, or mutilation of any kind (See RP Preferences for the rest.  :D)
Player:  Vergil1989
Faceclaim (optional):  Zelda Williams
Theme song(s) (optional): 

Additional notes and commentary (optional):  No matter her avatar at the time, like the 'real' Emily Kaldwin, Julia has her own 'Black Eyed Bastard' that often brings her information regarding important goings on in the OASIS, especially if said information ties into events that could very well shake things up in both worlds unless properly managed or at least mitigated in some fashion.  (More for GM plottiness if ya like, otherwise he'll just be a friendly information broker she knows well.  And yes, he looks like an older Outsider lol)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

RobHumph

Name: Brian Davids
OASIS ID: Warlord Titan
Physical Residence:, Stourbridge, England
Height: 5'11''
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Voice: Beyond being slightly gravelly, the only thing of note about Brians' voice is the accent. To people not from England or even not from his particular area of England, he would sound if anything typically British with a very PR way of saying things. However, the dialect is notably local to him, slang, curses and whatnot are common for him, as are the more exotic British curses.
Mannerisms: Usually polite, but terse and unwelcoming when stressed. Prone to trying to get a laugh out of people and something of a sarcastic git.
History: As a distinctly middle-class chap in one of the more well off areas of the Black Country (it exists, google it), Brian has had it relatively easy until now. He went to school, passed his exams with decent enough scores and then went on to college. That's where the difficulty starts. College wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and with the prospects of university already being low Brian gradually just gave up instead, turning to the OASIS for entertainment and a social life. The fact that he stood the chance to make the odd quid here and there certainly helped that decision.

One of Brian's chief passions is and always will be history. It may not exactly be a fandom per se, but it has heavily influenced the choice of his primary avatars. With one notable exception, if he can get away with it, he will apply a historical avatar. As such, his favourite and the one you will most likely find him wandering around the OASIS in is an avatar of Woodes Rogers, perhaps the most successful pirate-hunter of all time.

And while there are many franchises, series and whatnot that Brian adores, the only other one that he uses as a source of avatars is the one from where he derives his OASIS ID, Warhammer 40K. Ever a fan of the Imperium of Man, Brian will jump at the opportunity to make use of his Commissar avatar. While others view them as monsters or as team-killing assholes, Brian cannot help but love the look of them. That and they have a very swanky hat.

As a base, Brian employs an admittedly extravagant country estate right from postcards of England, you simply can't fault centuries of taste. To acquire such a nice base of operations, Brian had to go through the daily grind of gaming for at least two years to afford it, happily abandoning his previous base of a very small apartment he'd won in an impromptu sword duelling competition, he counted himself lucky they were only using smallswords.

Brians primary vehicle of choice remains a simple horse. However for occasions that require something a bit more modern and useful, he chooses to employ a Taurox Troop Transport, it's not subtle, but it gets the job done.

On's: Vanilla, B&D (but not S&M), other than that the usual stuff
Off's: Vore, Bathroom play
Player: Robhumph
Faceclaim (optional): Luke Westaway

Additional notes and commentary (optional):

RobHumph

ff

Brian and Julia approved. Welcome to the party. Char sheet / IC / OOC links are earlier on this page, and at the very beginning of this thread.

I dig the Zelda Williams meta-reference.

Same w/ Woodes Rodgers, using a historical figure is cool. I can tell you are familiar with the Black Sails incarnation - if you want add'l ideas for add'l costumes or accessories for Rodgers, I believe he appeared in Assassin's Creed Black Flag as well.

RobHumph

haven't actually seen Black Sails, just I didn't want to use the AC Black Flag variant of him so I chose the next best thing.

Vergil1989

Lol well it helps Robin Williams and Zelda did a commercial for one of the older Legend of Zelda games, so it just seemed appropriate at the time.  ;D  I miss the guy though, as a lot of people can no doubt agree that was a fan of his, but anyway, I'll pop into the OOC and go from there.  Thanks FF and see ya!

Lol and I've seen the Black Flag version as well, so I can't say I blame you there Rob.  Granted, he LOOKED alright, and I loved the character, but for something for this I'd have to agree with you.

Tokyorose627

Looks super interesting! Sad thing was I wanted to use Yuna from 10 for an Avatar but someone already has her from 10-2. ;A;

Caradoc

Name: Gabe Harkness
OASIS ID: Tyrone King
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Physical Residence: St. Louis
Height: 5'8
Eye Color: pale blue
Hair Color: faded blond
Voice: mid-Western flat
Mannerisms: sings to himself a lot, sometimes remembering to turn off the voice input first. Quotes a lot.
History: Gabe is a high school junior who just wants the hell of high school to be over with. He’s too bright for most of his classes, bored as hell, and loves OASIS which is one of the only places he feels like himself. His family runs a small convenience store, and he occasionally gets drafted into helping there, running the register, stocking shelves, unloading trucks, what have you. His parents do pay him when that happens, which is how he’s managed some of the upgrades to his possessions in OASIS.

Base
It doesn't look like much outside, but it's much bigger on the outside, and it moves. The "key" to the TARDIS is an incredibly high encryption password Gabe has put a lot of work into.

Vehicles
Airwolf with some elements of Blue Thunder -- as it was described on the show, Airwolf is "A Mach plus attack helicopter that can kick butt." It has an impressive array of weapons, is incredibly fast, and has decent armor. Gabe also imported a few elements from the other 80's helicopter show, Blue Thunder, including a lot of sensors, cameras, and a whisper mode.

Streethawk (modified)

An urban attack motorcycle capable of amazing bursts of speed.

Possessions of Note
Darth Maul’s dual bladed lightsaber

Sword of Omens (Thundercats)

Iron Man armor

He only uses this in desperate situations due to mild claustrophobia, a condition he denies.

image duplicator ala Mirror Master (DC Comics)

In combat situations, "Tyrone" goes with a classic.

Possibly because he's still insecure about who and what he is, his "socializing" av puts some people off. He uses the smoke effect the character is known for to hide as he feels the need, or slip away if there's a fight he doesn't need to be part of.

Rough draft, but at least I finally got something down. Also, as should be clear from this, I suck at images.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

Tokyorose627

Finished!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Mallory Holmes
OASIS ID: Mallory
Physical Residence: California, United States
Height: 5’0
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Physical Description (optional if pic): Mallory Holmes is a young woman that stands at 5’0, with shoulder length brown hair, and matching brown eyes. She has a beauty mark underneath her left eye, and has a lean and fit figure, with bangs that somewhat cover her face, and cream colored skin.

Voice: Mallory tends to have a rather nice and friendly demeanor, her voice going somewhat higher when she gets too excited or interested in certain things. People usually think she is younger then she actually is due to her voice sounding younger then she looks outside the Oasis.
Mannerisms: Friendly to most, but if someone doesn’t feel like being nice back to her, then she’ll respond in kind. Likes to help out newbies in the Oasis and have a good time.
History: Mallory was around 20 years old when the event of the OASIS occurred, with the balance of their virtual world at stake to whoever found the egg. Originally a person that went to the OASIS to simply meet new people and interact with others while she lived in her boring town within California, she felt that she had to do something, in order to keep her safe haven from disappearing. With enough power as she could muster, she helped some of the resistance, along with many others, by becoming th fighting force to their ever growing army. The day was win, and celebratory in their victory, Mallory went back to her relaxed lifestyle within the OASIS, making two new avatars and dong whatever she could to enjoy her world that she helped save. Despite her care free worries, she does have the obligation of working i normal society, having a job at a cafe as a waitress in order to fuel her monetary habits to live.

Being a fan of the Final Fantasy series, Mallory tends to use avatars of characters that she played and connected with. She uses the avatar of Serah Farron when she does combat situations, as well as for simply having fun.

For more fancy and high end meetings and situations, she tends to use an avatar from Final Fantasy XV, of the character Luna. She loves the appearance of the character, especially the clothes and designs she has for her outfits.

Comic books were always something of a past time for Mallory when she was a young girl, and the Batman series was something she especially loved. Relating to the character of Barbara Gordon, she always wished she could be Batgirl one day, and be a hero that strives for justice and to help others in need. Mallory custom made this avatar to have the outfit and weapons of the coming book character of Batgirl, but molded the avatars apperance to nearly resemble herself, down to the beauty mark under her left eye.

Mallory’s base is a replica of a section of Altissia, a lavish city in the realm of Final Fantasy XV. The beautiful architecture and weather cycle of day and night makes the base, and the surrounding areas, beautiful and exciting to explore, with even a small dock near her base that has section of beach for fun times when she wishes to relax. Persistent grinding and saving funds in OASIS is what got her the base, and she couldn’t be happier with the result.

Posessions:

Mallory, in all three of her forms, uses a NPC animal companion mod based around a Moogle. It helps find items for her while she’s on missions and hunts, holds said items, and also alerts her if another OASIS user is nearby.

On's: As her Luna avatar, she tends to go more vanilla, lovemaking and foreplay the norm. She does tend to go farther down a list of kinks and such if her partner is willing. As Batgirl and Serah, Mallory does still have her tendencies towards vanilla sex, however she does love the idea of being dominated, as well as her secret kink of anal; all three of her avatars are fans of the latter, being her secret addiction.
Off's: None of her avatars love the idea of blood play, incest, scat, or any other of the darker kinks.
Player: Tokyorose627
Faceclaim (optional): None atm

All: https://youtu.be/LFyQyNNq3Qs

Luna: https://youtu.be/EMBRBXe7Qro

https://youtu.be/BMwzJ2xjeAY

Serah:

https://youtu.be/FWHJRNT8gcs

https://youtu.be/49rw1E3unMA

Batgirl:

https://youtu.be/_v_a6xi9uO4

Additional notes and commentary (optional): She’s noticed some other people within OASIS that like to Roleplay as their avatars, but she doesn’t tend to do much of that.

She loves if other people have avatars from the same series that she has. There are characters within certain franchises that she has soft spots for (and crushes too~ Who else hasn’t?)

Saric

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 16, 2018, 03:25:11 AM
Looks super interesting! Sad thing was I wanted to use Yuna from 10 for an Avatar but someone already has her from 10-2. ;A;

So why don't you? It's the 'internet of the future', more then one person can use the same image for an Avatar and that would only be the same character so it's extra accessible! :P

Besides, then Yuna can meet Yuna and need to decide if she wants to cat-fight, pull a 'sisters' act, or make out with herself! >:)