Fableshore [A Urban Dark Fairy Tale Game] .:Interest Check! LGBTQA+

Started by Dhampyress, January 24, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

If anyone might be interested in playing my character's son the role is open. He'd be a grown up (over 18 as per the rules of the game) and could easily tie into a fairy tale character given his particular circumstances (pending GM approval of course).
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

sullivanthedreadlord

Not sure I would know any thing about your characters son or who he is.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Kokaine

Aeryn is Eris, goddess of Chaos, Discord, and Strife. Eris had a number of children but using artistic license here she only had the one son whom she loved dearly. He was taken and hidden from her (likely in another realm altogether which means he could tie in with a fairy tale) just before the cataclysm and so has no idea where he is or who he might actually be in Fableshore. Beyond that, if the role is taken it would be largely up to the player who takes the role on who they might be.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

sullivanthedreadlord

Looks like a few people are playing more than one character.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Dhampyress

Quote from: Kokaine on February 19, 2018, 03:00:58 PM
Aeryn is Eris, goddess of Chaos, Discord, and Strife. Eris had a number of children but using artistic license here she only had the one son whom she loved dearly. He was taken and hidden from her (likely in another realm altogether which means he could tie in with a fairy tale) just before the cataclysm and so has no idea where he is or who he might actually be in Fableshore. Beyond that, if the role is taken it would be largely up to the player who takes the role on who they might be.

I think it's a great idea, especially with the possibility being so open!  ;D

Dhampyress

Both Cheshire and Hatter have been released for accessibility by their former player! The list on the front page has been updated to show this.

sullivanthedreadlord

I was looking forward to seeing both in the game. I was also looking forward to having my character frequent their club as well.....

My O/O Page

Crash

Sorry.  Alice is my main character and I thought since they were generally popular choices someone might want them in a more active capacity than what I was going to be able to do.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

sullivanthedreadlord

My O/O Page

November Bleeds

*Slides in* My muse took a long vacation, so I've been on hiatus as of the last few months but... working on getting that muse back!

Definitely interested in playing one of the three bears <:

Dhampyress

Quote from: November Bleeds on February 24, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
*Slides in* My muse took a long vacation, so I've been on hiatus as of the last few months but... working on getting that muse back!

Definitely interested in playing one of the three bears <:

;D ;D ;D *Marks it down*

November Bleeds

November Bleeds

Since some posted their profiles here, I will as well. =]

Open to character connections!

Character Profile

Played By: November Bleeds
Name: Tristan Bear
Face Claim/Play-By: Jon Kortajarena
Alias/Nick name's: Tris
Age Appearance: 32
Height: 6'1
Ethnicity: English, no accent
Sexuality: Bisexual
Affiliation: Bears & The Bold

Bio: With his home quaint and quiet, Tristan was held under rather stern guidelines by his own father. Strict words he followed in order to remain obedient, never back talking even when the pressure became too much. Nothing his father demanded went undone, but his life felt caged despite the outside world practically limitless in structure. That was of course his entire life changed. Being whisked away into another world far different than his own, one with limited magic. During his teenage years, he struggled often, for his second home was far different from his first. As if he hadn't felt outcasted then, he certainly did now. With everything out of his control even still, Tristan had his moments of unforeseeable downfalls. A newfound hatred for himself that no one would know about, all kept secret, or what he could manage to be hushed down from he echoing voices within his own mind and the world around him. Moments where everything built up and he eventually released that energy on doing something unlawful. A secret only but a few even knew about.

When his sister Loxie was given the title of Lieutenant of Bears & The Bold, Tristan was a little surprised given the expectation as he assumed, was to fall on him. While he didn't hate his sister for it, there was frustration toward his own father for offering her a higher ranking than him. Often times, he knew his sister was above and beyond the stereotypical expectation of any leader, knowing full well she could handle her own, let alone a group. But Tristan knew his envy ran often ran deep, causing him to lash out a time or two. Leaving the group happened a couple of times, only for Loxie herself to reel him back in, time and time again. Perhaps she always had been daddy's little girl, obeying her father a lot more than he did despite his own follower instincts, but that alone may have caused him to stray, knowing he could never be what his father expected him to be - but she could.

Tristan spends most of his nights in bars with few people or near the Pier. Anywhere near the water is where he's found most days, trapped in his thoughts. Though he finds enjoyment in the quieter areas, he's not fond of locations that are obnoxiously loud. If a place gets too busy, Tristan is known to part ways due to the noise bothering his ears, unable to stand loud sounds as his hearing is rather sensitive. Tristan is more of a loner, keeping to himself and hardly ever reaching out to anyone. He gets into fights easily and has an aggressive personality to which he tries to keep to himself, but if all ends up being bottled up, he can't quite help himself. While Tristan is an easy trigger, his sister keeps him calm, knowing what to say and how to speak to him and can divert him from getting into too much trouble. But Tristan keeps a very personal part of him a secret, and the public eye has deemed him a mystery, leaving only speculation to who he is or what he's done.

Distinguishing Features: Tristan has a few scars on his torso and forearms from injuries, scratches and burns.

Special Qualities:

Brawn - When the overbearing negative emotions hit, Tristan's physical strength is doubled. While his teeth evolve somewhat monstrous and he shows bear-like qualities, he is far from physically transforming as a whole. Tristan's strength is controllable as long as he remains sober and fully conscious but that doesn't mean he won't lose himself to a moment of anger.

Auditory Range - There's a reason Tristan avoids public rowdy places with an excessive amount of people. With the ability to hear far too clearly, especially when concentrating, he finds it both a curse and a gift. 

Would you like to bring a small business and or/and an 'affiliation' into the game? [Y] - Working on Bears & The Bold with Blissy

dovaholic

*clears throat and nervously taps microphone* Ladies and gentlemen, it would appear that I am a bit late to the party, but, if you'll have me, I would love to join with my human interpretation of Shenzi from The Lion King.

Dhampyress

Quote from: dovaholic on March 09, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
*clears throat and nervously taps microphone* Ladies and gentlemen, it would appear that I am a bit late to the party, but, if you'll have me, I would love to join with my human interpretation of Shenzi from The Lion King.

We'd absolutely love to have you. Shenzi would be very interesting to see in this kind of world. I look forward to reviewing your character sheet.

Kokaine

Still looking to plot with my Aeryn/Eris if anyone is hovering and looking and trying to decide. Would love for someone to play her estranged son. Pyrrha/Red Riding Hood is open to plotting as well!

My O/Os

Mayna

Dhampyress

Kokaine

Would love to see some more characters to mix it up with. Both my characters are open to connections of all sorts and I'm still looking especially to get one of my characters into something so feel free to hit me up via PM or here if you'd be interested in plotting :)

My O/Os

Dhampyress

I've tweaked some important details regarding the first post of this thread. We're still looking for more players and I've adjusted some information reflecting the availability of some characters. Furthermore, there are plenty of players still looking to build connections. I've also changed the title of this thread as it is no longer an interest check, as the game has officially been running for a short time.