Before We Part [The Last Semester] - Slice of Life HS Rp| LGBTQ+ Friendly

Started by Lady Sakura, September 21, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Sephora

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

I have one more hour then I'll get to people's sheets. I have tomorrow off but will work fast cause come kick off I'm useless lol

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 23, 2017, 09:24:32 PM
I have one more hour then I'll get to people's sheets. I have tomorrow off but will work fast cause come kick off I'm useless lol

👍

Codexa

Quote from: Codexa on September 23, 2017, 04:41:22 PM
Face Claim reserves! Plz.

Hanna Beth Merjos

and

Felix Bujo

:-* :P

Can I drop Felix Bujo and replace him with Justin Barnhill :)

Flower

Kokaine

Submitted my girlie last night. Hopefully she'll be able to cause a little trouble xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Amelita on September 24, 2017, 03:29:12 PM
Just a reminder that I claimed Broderick Hunter for my wip ♡

You got it! ♡

Now that my team won I'm gonna get some food and work on pms.

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 24, 2017, 03:42:27 PM
You got it! ♡

Now that my team won I'm gonna get some food and work on pms.

Yep.  My team did too so I am in the mood to work on my second character!

Max has been submitted!

Kaia

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 23, 2017, 09:24:32 PM

I'm working on mine now!

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Crash

Emily Baker and Max Ericsson are both available for connections.  Friends, Enemies, Love interests....all are welcome!

Kaia

Do we have any cheerleaders/head cheerleader/homecoming queen types?  Trying not to step on toes as I make my characters by the light of hte midnight oil.

Crash

I believe we have a couple aspiring Prom Queens and a number of cheerleaders.  I don't know about head cheerleader.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Miss Kaia on September 24, 2017, 10:44:16 PM
Do we have any cheerleaders/head cheerleader/homecoming queen types?  Trying not to step on toes as I make my characters by the light of hte midnight oil.

I have a character/NPC that will be acting as the head of the cheerleading squad.

evilnerf

We have 3 cheerleaders, and one former cheerleader.  Hennie has on her bucket list to become the head cheerleader.

We have no nerds, if you're looking for something completely original.

Kaia

So, we don't need cheerleaders, I take it haha.

Okay, back to the drawing board. 

Amarlo

I mean, if you're talking about the typical sense of a nerd where they have big glasses, a breathing issue and enjoy the calculus club - then you're right, we have no nerds. If you mean people that enjoy things of the nerd subculuture or are generally brilliant? Then you're wrong, we totally have nerds. Lmfao

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

Quote from: Miss Kaia on September 24, 2017, 10:52:23 PM
So, we don't need cheerleaders, I take it haha.

Okay, back to the drawing board.

Make what you want.  We may have a head cheerleader but more cheerleaders are just fine if that is what you want to play.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Crash on September 24, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
Make what you want.  We may have a head cheerleader but more cheerleaders are just fine if that is what you want to play.

+1 this

There will be some NPCs that will fill the other roles if need be. Make a character that you'll enjoy playing and will have fun with. <3

Flower

Lady Sakura

Flower

Bump because Saks is amaze and more characters (of all shades, personalities, sexualities, etc) would be awesome!

Wishkey

Hi there. So this is the first forum I saw and pretty much the reason I joined Elliquiy :)

Are there any characters in the drama club?