Young Justice - Recruitment paused

Started by Primarch, January 01, 2013, 02:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re Z L

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have Starfire babysit a bunch of teenagers must have been out of their mind  ;D
A&A

Google

Possibly for an instructor... who doesn't want a little

The sort of character to provide a bit of conflict with the group and of course... its always fun to show the path untraveled.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Primarch

The recently open instructor position has been occupied I'm afraid.

Also, I'd find it hard to explain why the JLA would have Jason Todd as an Instructor to future members of the JLA.

Google

AN excellent point there, however if Jason were to profess a desire to play nice, which recent issues have shown he might be moving towards considering his more cordial relationship with Tim and the willingness to help out the family, Bats might be using Dick to keep an eye on his more... impulsive brother. Just an idea I had though, if it is felt that it wouldn't be a good fit I take no offense at all.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

apygoos

Dick wouldn't trust Jason in that position, not after the stunts hes pulled. Besides, might as well end up getting the whole bat family together at that rate. I like Jason, just not too fit for this RP, the way I feel it,

Google

apygoos

well shouldi make a male or female as my second character?.. hmmm..

Cold Heritage

With Anarchy and Ravager already on the team, what's one more anti-hero?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Jmorty33

Hmmm I'd see Jason as more of a villain for the team. Still pissed and looking for vengance against the bat and decides to attack the team that his replacement is a part of.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Primarch

Just a heads up guys/anyone reading this. Someone has expressed interest to me in taking the last spot in the second team, for now I'm reserving the spot for them and I won't be accepting any others until after the first mission is launched. There's already a wide variety of characters and I've been pondering a mission that will allow each character a moment to shine. There's going to be enough for me to keep track of already. I'd like to play out some of a mission and see how it goes.

apygoos

sounds like a plan, so im guessing Nightwing and Starfire would only get involved if it started to get messy?

Cold Heritage

If recruiting is closed it might be prudent to edit the subject of the first post.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.