Fight to the finish [EX, NC]

Started by TanaSilver, January 12, 2010, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TanaSilver

I am looking to do a game that's a one-on-one fight to the finish, but not just to the death. Extra rewards go for how badly the opponent is humiliated. This is meant to be a detailed, single scene all-out brawl, with heavy emphasis on violence and sex. It's also a fully system-run game with all rolls made behind the scene.

My character is female, and will ostensibly be the "good" guy, while the other character should probably be male. Here are a few details:

• This will be a fully system game that I will GM. See below for systems being considered.
• Although this game will consist of only one scene, a detailed brawl, I want the characters to have a background and there will be a backstory as to why these characters have come to this. Despite the one-shot nature of this game, it will still focus a good deal of attention on story and character.
• Whichever character wins will likely go on to another encounter, if you wish, so we can have a continuing story.
• This will feature heavily graphic elements, from violence to sex, hence the EX category.

Please only respond to this thread with questions. If you are interested, PM me with a brief description of your character. I'm only going with one, just so you know.

Scenarios to choose from:
• D&D 3x: This would take place in a generic fantasy setting.
• Heroes Unlimited, Classic Marvel of Mutants and Masterminds 2e: Super-powered conflict in the modern world.
• Your ideas: I'm familiar with a lot of different systems, so if you're into something, run it by me.

If you win, you will be awarded experience points (or the system's equivalent), with greater amounts given for greater degrees of humiliation.
O/O

TanaSilver

Made some changes, see the first post.
O/O

Doomsday

Are you talking about the Marvel Super Heroes RPG (d10 dice game) by TSR?

TanaSilver

O/O

Doomsday

Yesssssssssssssssssss

I love the FASERIP game. I'd like to do that with you.

subilicious69

Hi there,
I love the idea of this, and have some character ideas.  Are you still looking?
subi
Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

Mr Marks

Sounds interesting! I'd love to try it but I don't know the system.

Are you still looking for a player?

Katina Tarask

You say the other character should probably be male, but would a female character be acceptable?

Do you know your way around Mutants and Masterminds?  I'm still rather new, but I think it would work better than 3.X, since 3e tends to lend itself to one- or two-round fights.