(interest check) MAFIA FAMILY:The family that preys

Started by Duchess, March 29, 2010, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

It’s a small idea about a mafia family where the don (father) is very sick almost on his death bed, somebody had managed to bypass his security guards and stab him. The knife had a very potent poison that could kill you slowly if you didn’t get the antidote.
The father in his late forties isn’t ready to hand in his throne and fights with all his heart to survive. He asks his three sons to search for the antidote without knowing that one already plotting to take over the throne. But not only one son, a female in the family corrupting  the cousins mind to take over even if he had to force the father down . The uncle already claiming the throne, decides to claim the wife too even if he had to force her.  And don’t forget the guard how could a simple men trained to protect easily been overpowered by one man with a knife? Is there something more behind it, a personal reason to step back when he was needed?

This family consists of:
Father:
Wife:
Son:
Son:
Son:
Daughter: 
Daughter in law:
Girlfriend:
Cousin (male):
Cousin (male):
Uncle (father brother):
Aunts (wife sister):
Security guard:

More can be added if you don’t want to play one of the roles mention and have a fitting character.

rahatngt

Wow! Sounds rather complex but very interesting too. Maybe playing one of the son (not the one who's doing the killing). Not 100% Sure though.

Duchess

hahaha  i know right.

its a a matter of loyalty, would yiu succumb  to the wants of power and greatness or would  you safe the father?? can you be mislead by a sexy vixxen craving power???

rahatngt

He might .. or he might turn the table around on the vixen pretending to be interested only to extract the price but going about his own way afterward or sensual torture to find out what he needs to know. He's gonna try to have his fun on the turbulent time though.

I wonder what the roles daughter, daughter-in-law, male cousin and aunts are gonna play.

Duchess

i left them open  for the player to create their character and where they stand in this family war

Duchess

Name: Ava Costa Mancini

Sexuality: straight

Primary Weapon: coming soon

Role Taken: Daughter of the Don

Personality: Ava is one of those effortless cool girls, charming smart and ambitious. She is graceful and elegant, a little naïve to the outside world but very strong minded and passionate. She stands strong behind what she believes in and will fight to the end.

Appearance:

Background: 
Ava as the youngest inside the family was oblivious to what was going until the day her father was stabbed and the house turned into world war, whichever one she didn’t really care.  Everybody wanted to take over her father’s position in his companies and in the house and nobody could trust anybody any more, she was asked several times to chose side, but which side to chose?  When dead could be the result of the wrong choice?
Ava stays layback and observe, but she made up her mind already and will do everything to reach where she want to go even if she had to step over her own family members.

Xanthus

I have had experience in mafia role plays before. I have played the loyal hitman and body guard. But my favorite was when I created the giovonni family. I was such a good don...I only did one thing wrong. I forgot to give enough attention to the wife. So my character ended up died by her betrayal. :D its all good........any ways. Hahaha yeah I'd like to apply for the dying father. The Don.
My name is Caye I'm not your knight in shining armor. I'm not your prince charming. I am the King of Kings the original Savage Knight. Call me a tyrant, fear me, hate me, even love me. But in the end i will own you and you will be mine.

Duchess