Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" I just thought you might not want to be near me, he sighed he looked at her " I'm falling in love with you and after what happened with cove your probably saver alone"  he bit his tounge

Rp girl

"Cove turned to sea foam with your kiss I have been kissed before. I'm still here aren't I so your fine. As for loveing me we may have to see about that. Its not a no but its not a yes. I eill have to see how that goes." She said not telling him she didnt like him but not saying she loved him. She didnt even know his age. If she did she had forgotten it.

Lawshenk

He have smiled half laughed " I am old enough to be your grandad, but you make me feel young" he looked at her " do you remember the first time you changed?"

Rp girl

She thought long and hard. She spent a few moments stairing off into nothing. In a slightly faded out voice she muttered. "I was sseven?.. maybe a little younger." She oaused she could hardly remember 17 years of her life so recalling one spacific part was hard.

"We had swimming classes for the first time.... I was fisrt in the water..... I.... I felt a tickle and ignored it then there where screams from people... heh that tickle was my legs turning into my tail I think..." she said thinking hard to recall it clearer.

Lawshenk

" so it only tickles no pain? Amazing do you have other powers?"

Rp girl

"Well not now niw it feels like nothing. And I can talk to Tiki. You knoe the dolphin you gave me to study."

Lawshenk

" do you think ?" He was unsure on how to ask this " something happened to you before you changed? Or were you born this way"

Rp girl

She shruged and shook her head "I canbrealy remember being 7 so I dont know at all really.." she said a little lost to how to answer it.

Lawshenk

" ok " he smiled " I won't ask you any more ok "

Rp girl

She nodded. "If you have more you can but if youve ran out of them that.s fine"

Lawshenk

" maybe we just admire the view" he concerntrated on the boat again

The voice " soon your know more child but you can ask us too just think we can help you know"

Rp girl

Hanna heard thatsame voice again and blinked lookeding around lost. Her mind racing on what it could possibly be.

Lawshenk

" I am the queen of dolphin mers my child your a dophin mer currently the last one born, do not fear please my child"

He was driving the boat and blushing as he thought over what he had said

Rp girl

She blinked ever more confused and puzzled over the voice she heard she had questions but she couldnt exactly ask them outloud. Nick would take her for a mad woman.

Lawshenk

" just think your questions please the human can't here your thoughts"

Rp girl

She thought hard "alright why haven't you talked to me before? Why cant I remember seventeen years of my life? Do I have perants? Was I born this way or was it a feak acident or wad ot like puberty?" She though a few of her questions out to this voice nervously she was talking to a random voice in her head.

Lawshenk

" the shell awoke me" she paused " your memory is off an old life it can be restored but may bring great sorrow " there's another pause " you have sisters of the sea and there life mates and yes MY child you have parents " her voice was a little emotional with the last answer " all mermaids are born on land not all parents can leave the ocean, your tail did pop at a young age but not for one of your breeding " a final pause " my powers are wearing thin from the slumber I must go see you on the island " she said her voice getting distant

Rp girl

She just nodded and puzzled over her answers she was confused by everything she was overwhelmed and this made her tied too. She rested her head in Nicks lap she wasn't going to fall alseep on the floor ot the dingy. "I'm going to use your lap as a pillow I'm tired. If you want I can not do it" she said quietly still puzzeljng over the voices words.

Lawshenk

" it's ok " he starts to stroke her hair " if I may do this you may stay " he smiled

Rp girl

She nodded happily. She was compleatly fine with him toying around with her hair she found an odd comfort in it. She was quick to fall into a more relaxed posiotion.

Lawshenk

The boar gently lands on the island he looks down at here and gently tries to wake her

Rp girl

She wasn't askeep she hust had her eyes closed. So when they stopped she sat up and looked around .

Lawshenk

" welcome to the island" he said and held his hand for her to get up

Rp girl

She nodded and took his hand steping out onto the island she looked around slightly dazed.

Lawshenk

He lifts the bags and starts to unpack the boat and taking them to a near by clearing

Voice : welcome home my child