U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Banned for trying to get in...you devious creature you. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for blaming me for what I have absolutely noooooo control over. You got blood.. I got fangs.. what's a dead creature to do? Plus.. you have to come out eventually. Ha ha!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for thinking I will ever come out with you hanging around.

Xandria

Banned for having the most beautiful eyes.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for making the choice of 'where to bite' a very difficult one.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for making me long for that bite anywhere you like.

Mordred

Banned for such thoughts that make their way into those lovely little drops inside.. that whisper those taunting little whispers.. oh, have pity for this dead creature, lovely morsel.. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for putting such delicious images into my mind...you delectable vampire, those lovely blue hand prints were enticement enough, now you speak of biting. :P

Alucarddalv

Banned for making me want to join in the fun....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xandria

Banned for taking so long to join in the fun.

Belle33

Banned for making my O/O list longer.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Banned for that ringing that echoes in those veins. Tried plugging these ears but didn't help.
*See Pillory*

Pyewacket75

Banned for not offering me one of your cigars!
"Normal is overrated." - Gregory House M.D.

Mordred

Banned for not showing yourself. Unapproved.. is no excuse!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for skipping the letter N...hehe!

Mordred

Banned for being sooooo unforgiving. Come on.. 1700 years.. aren't I allowed a lapse here and there?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for looking so young at your age...my goodness not a gray hair in sight! :P

Belle33

Banned for making me giggle as I read through your banning activities of the day.  You've been busy!

Linwood Badr

Banned for giggling!

Xandria

Banned for banning the beautiful giggler!

Belle33

Banned for making it so hard for me to ban you.

Mordred

Banned for reasons.. ok.. it's in the paperwork. Just sign.. and yes you will get a tidy sum for making this easy.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned, if you think it will be so easy, you sign.

Mordred

Banned for article 7, paragraph 3.. arguing with a vampire. Ok, I wrote it.. but still.. it does count!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for using fine print.