Paradise Island (mega video game crossover)

Started by godfang, September 20, 2013, 07:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

I'm looking for players to play in a light-hearted, sex-filled crossover adventure featuring characters from many video games. The setting will be an island resort (much like the one in Dead or Alive Extreme Volleyball), where the many characters can hang out, relax and meet partners for some no-strings-attached sex.  The island resort is divided into a few areas.

1. Beach Area

This is a tropical, white sand beach with a clear blue sea. There's alot of stands that sells drinks, snacks as well as a condom dispenser machine. In the center of the beach is a 5 star hotel resort where each character has a room. It comes with all the facilities expected from a 5 star hotel, such as swimming pool, gyms, spas, restaurants and many others.  The beach area also has some secluded areas where characters who enjoys outdoor sex yet not keen on exhibitionism can enjoy each other in privacy.

2. Town

The town is the center of the nightlife, with clubs, restaurants and plenty of shops selling a variety of clothing products. There are dance clubs as well as video game centers for the amusement of the island's guests.

3. Mountain

In the north of the island is a big mountain. Here, we have lodges scattered about, which can be used by the island's guests. Each lodge are lavishly furnished and is powered by personal generators. The top part of the mountain is snowy and a ski lodge is placed here for the guest. The lodge also provide some of the best wine and liquor in the island.

4. Forest

The forest is a serene, spiritual place, with a japanese temple nestled amongst the leaves. It is also the location of many popular camping grounds and a beautiful lake. 

-What i'm Looking For-
1. As many players as possible, playing different video game characters (hopefully an equal number of men and women)
2. Lots of smut
3. Adult video game characters (at least of legal age)

Any takers? :D

TeacupTwink

I'd like to either play a Trap version of Lilith or a regular female version of Morrigan.  :-)

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

godfang

@angie: Riku from Final Fantasy X or Kingdom Hearts?

Angie

From X-2, that's when she's actually adult age.

godfang

i'm thinking of Playing FFX/Dissidia Jecth to add a much needed dose of testosterone.

Angie

Go Dissidia version, that one's a bit more awesome.

TeacupTwink

:-( The mentioning of FFX makes me want to play Lulu or maybe Hope from FFXIII - but Hope would probably get no one to play with. Hmm...

godfang

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 20, 2013, 07:53:06 PM
:-( The mentioning of FFX makes me want to play Lulu or maybe Hope from FFXIII - but Hope would probably get no one to play with. Hmm...

i hate hope with a passion lol, but who knows, maybe one of the ladies like him. I love lulu btw, would be alot of fun if she cheated on Waka on the island

TeacupTwink

Quote from: godfang on September 20, 2013, 07:54:50 PM
i hate hope with a passion lol, but who knows, maybe one of the ladies like him. I love lulu btw, would be alot of fun if she cheated on Waka on the island

Well, I'm gay so hoping we'd get a bi-curious at the least male somewhere in the mix.  I loved Hope personally, found him to be adorable.

Lulu is definitely the ultimate sex symbol of Final Fantasy though. She's amazing all the way around. I love how when they escape from the temple after defeating Seymour, Lulu is keeping up with everyone even faster than most despite being in heels.

Angie

Damnit, now I wanna switch characters and play Lulu.

godfang

a jecht-lulu-riku threesome sounds awesome btw.

Angie

We should branch out a little, get characters from other games in all this.

godfang

well, lets wait for some others to join in first

Chaosfox

This seem like a fun idea.....though I have no idea who I would choose so many possibility >.< 
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Neysha

Bump Bump

I'm interested in joining as well.

Maybe even as a non-Final Fantasy character. :p
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Angie

Quote from: Neysha on September 23, 2013, 01:32:19 PM
Bump Bump

I'm interested in joining as well.

Maybe even as a non-Final Fantasy character. :p
Yes please, more non-FF characters.

Major Major

I find myself interested now; the question is, who to play though....

Neysha

Ill probably do some DC or Marvel character. They're in video games after all. :D
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Major Major

Exactly; there are so many choices that I'm having trouble deciding.

Neysha

Quote from: Major Major on September 24, 2013, 06:24:49 PM
Exactly; there are so many choices that I'm having trouble deciding.

Just think of your favorite video game PERIOD and see if it's appropriate with characters and if not, move onto the second favorite and so forth until you find the appropriate gendered character you like the most there.
My Request Thread

Major Major

Welp, in that case pencil me in as either Commander Shepherd (Mass Effect) or "The Boss" (Saints Row).

Neysha

Quote from: Major Major on September 24, 2013, 11:25:53 PM
Welp, in that case pencil me in as either Commander Shepherd (Mass Effect) or "The Boss" (Saints Row).

I guess in that case you can choose your own appearance unless you choose one of the NPC's from those games.

Using the same method, I was thinking Veronica Santangelo from Fallout Vegas. (only less lesbian and more bisexual) ;)

Alyx Vance from Half Life would be cool too, but her personality doesn't seem to sync well with this, or at least for me to role play properly.

Otherwise there's always Neeshka or Elanee from Neverwinter Nights 2, as soon as I find a flattering picture of either. ;)
My Request Thread

Major Major

Oooh! Wait, even better thought; scratch those suggestions I made, and pen me in as "The Allied Commander" from the Command and Conquer: Red Alert games.