Amazons NC-H Mul

Started by Aragem, August 24, 2008, 09:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Okay, here is a game a I thought up.  I wrote out my idea on notepad and I will post it here.  I'm sure there are details to hammer out, but if anyone is interested in discussing this with me, then please PM me or post here.

Amazons

The games takes place in ancient times when the Amazons were a force to be reckoned with in Greece.  They attacked anyone who dared to tread on their sacred grounds.

In this game, the Amazons have pillage and burned down a village.  There are only three survivors, 3 young girls, whom the Amazons make apart of their tribe.  However, the girls’ social status is that of Dogs (anyone who is not of Amazonian blood).  They are on the bottom rung of the social ladder of the tribe; meaning they are anyone’s plaything that wants them.

Fortunately, there is hope.  They are trained in the fighting arts.  Beginning with hand to hand and then eventually to a weapon of their choice.  Also, they are tutor for intelligence and charm.

They can use their skills to rise in through the social ladder and possibly attain the title of Amazon Queen.

Game setup:

This is a system style game.  With a roll of the dice the girl could fight off or out smart an attacker or be forced to that that person’s plaything for a period.

1.  If they manage to outsmart or fight off their attacker, they get respect points.  Respect points are used to rise in rank and to determine if they can fight off an attacker from higher rank.  If they can collect enough points than they can challenge someone of upper rank and get double the points!

2.  If they get attack and looses, then they are raped and/or subject to humiliation.  Thus they LOOSE respect points!  If they loose enough points, they can go down a rank. 

The ranks are that follows from bottom to top.

1.  Dogs:  Dogs are the bottom rung of the social ladder.  They are girls brought in from outside the Tribe and have no Amazonian blood.  They have no privileges and they are anyone’s plaything that wants them.  Their wellbeing and care are dependent on slaves and civilians, that is, if they decided to take the time to give them food and a place to sleep at night.  They start out with 0 points and have 0 respect.

2.  Slaves:  Slaves are enemy soldiers of armies defeated by the Amazons.  They used for breeding to keep the Amazonians supplied with baby girls.  Some of the slaves are Amazonians who have disgraced themselves by being raped by enemy soldiers and refuse to commit suicide.  They are given a small amount of care by civilians.  The only person they can dominate are Dogs.  Being attacked by these beaten men takes away respect points, but beating them grants a small amount of respect.

3.  Civilians.  Civilians are the men who run the village.  They raise children, clean, and cook food for feasts.  Civilians can care for themselves They rule over slaves and Dogs.  Being attacked takes away moderate points, but beating them gives moderate respect.

4. Soldiers.  These women are the ones that go into war.  It is at this level that they are allowed to used weapons.  They rule over civilians, slaves, and Dogs.  Being attack takes away a lot of points, but beating one gives a lot of respect.

5. Commanders.  They command the soldiers during wars and battles.  They rule over Soldiers, Civilians, slaves, and Dogs.  Being attack makes you loose more points than with soldiers.  Defeating them grants you more respecting than beating soldiers.

6.  Queen’s Guard.  These women are favored by the Amazon Queen and are close to the queen.  They are the nobles or aristocrats of the village.  They rule over Soldiers, Civilians, Slaves, and Dogs.  Being attacked takes away lots of points, but beating one gives a whole bunch of points.

7.  Amazon Queen.  The Queen rules over all.  Everyone serves the queen, from the Dogs up.  If the queens attacks, you loose HALF your points.  If you win, you become the Queen and win the game!

Once players reach the level of Soldiers, they are allowed a weapon of their choice. 

1.  Staff

2. Sword

3. Axe

Transgirlenstein

I would actually be very interested in this
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

shadowheart

Interesting.  I might be inclined to try this out too.

Transgirlenstein

I would gladly play either an amazon or a slave/civilian
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Aragem

I need someone to help work out the system play, because sadly, I thought up this game, despite me being VERY unfamiliar with it.  Unfamiliar as in, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A SYSTEM GAME BEFORE!!!!! :o

Zaer Darkwail

Well, system can be very simple or very complex. I think very simple system is needed here.

Let's say everyone have 4 d6 dices which they can distribute for defense or offense per round in combat. They roll the dices as they like. Let's say woman B wins iniative (a simple d6 roll, in even higher rank wins but if evne rank then re-roll).

The woman B uses 1 d6 dice for defense and 3d6 for offense. Rolls 5 with defense and 11 with attack. Woman A uses 2 dice for defense and 2 for offense. She rolls 12 for defense (if B would had rolled 12 then she would had hit because she used 3 dices to offense, if she had used 2 dices to get 12 also then that case woman A avoids attack). Woman A rolls 6 and gets hit to her foe!

Each character has Hit Points (points needed to hit before their knocked out) equal to 3 + their rank (dogs being 0, slaves 1, civilians 2 etc).

As suggestion to make this game male interesting make it possible for men reach status as becoming 'queen's consort' which basically means to be able command any men under him and have rank equal of a soldier amazon. Also of course free to go and do as please so long man follows amazon laws and does not leave village without permission of the queen.

Atlus

I could be interested in this game. And I am working on a simple system that needs a test run....
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

Bayushi

I might be interested in playing this.

Let me know how it comes along?

TheLegionary

Hello girls,
I am interested in playing the enemies of the Amazons...
Is there anything going on?
Hugs,
TheLegionary

RubySlippers

I could get into this, I suggest giving characters something special about them that may be a benefit. Either something to make them more appealing to have around and useful or something that could benefit in combat for example Mercenary Soldiers Daughter (daddy taught her how to handle herself and without a weapon is better in a fight) OR Performer (ok not all that useful but can play a harp and sing well, good at kissing up to soldiers and maybe get them to favor her a little such as get some on the slight combat training or help finding a good opponent she could attack for prestige points).