Helper Wanted

Started by rafufu, May 30, 2009, 05:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafufu

As I stated in my introduction thread, I am pretty new to serious role-playing. So I do not want to dive in at the deep end by joining someone's scenario in case I'm not good enough.

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to mentor/teach me more about role-playing, so I can improve and gain confidence as a roleplayer. I will be grateful to anyone who is willing to do this, regardless of gender and tastes

OneOfAKiind

Hey, I'd love to help you! What do you need from me?
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

rafufu

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: rafufu on May 30, 2009, 05:15:18 PM
As I stated in my introduction thread, I am pretty new to serious role-playing. So I do not want to dive in at the deep end by joining someone's scenario in case I'm not good enough.

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to mentor/teach me more about role-playing, so I can improve and gain confidence as a roleplayer. I will be grateful to anyone who is willing to do this, regardless of gender and tastes

You might want to say more about what you are looking for ina roleplay.  What genres do you enjoy?  What are your tastes (sexual and non-sexual) in role-playing?  Do you need dice to enjoy the game, are dice merely optional, or are they a turn-off?

rafufu

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on May 30, 2009, 06:20:00 PM
You might want to say more about what you are looking for ina roleplay.  What genres do you enjoy?  What are your tastes (sexual and non-sexual) in role-playing?  Do you need dice to enjoy the game, are dice merely optional, or are they a turn-off?

Currently in the process of doing an on's/off's thread. With regards to the first question, i don't really know what i will or won't enjoy