Heroines of the First Age (System about monster girls in a fantasy setting)

Started by Avalon29, March 23, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon29

I know it's a bit of a long shot but I'd love to find a GM and a group of players to run Heroines of the First Age a powered by Apocalypse system  about monster girls in a fantasy setting, going on adventures, dealing with politics, gods and the servants powers even beyond the gods.

All the stuff a player would need could be found here on Drivethrurpg for free.  http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/216214/Heroines-of-the-First-Age-Character--GM-Sheets?term=heroines+of+&test_epoch=0

So hopefully I'm not the only one would find a game like this interesting and other people would be interested in the concept.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Avalon29 on March 23, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
I know it's a bit of a long shot but I'd love to find a GM and a group of players to run Heroines of the First Age a powered by Apocalypse system  about monster girls in a fantasy setting, going on adventures, dealing with politics, gods and the servants powers even beyond the gods.

All the stuff a player would need could be found here on Drivethrurpg for free.  http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/216214/Heroines-of-the-First-Age-Character--GM-Sheets?term=heroines+of+&test_epoch=0

So hopefully I'm not the only one would find a game like this interesting and other people would be interested in the concept.

I have to say, this looked pretty cool! I'm not sure why people aren't responding to this. PbtA is a very simple system, and if you understand one of the games, it's pretty obvious how the pieces in the free download work.
My current O/os (need work)

Avalon29

Not too surprising since this is in the players seeking GM board rather than the  GM seeking players board or it could just be that my title isn't very clear. :P

Really interested in being a player in this and seeing a game up and running. Monster girls on some kind of adventure in a fantasy setting is a fun concept and with everything necessary for players available for free I'm hoping to encourage someone to run it. Only real hurdle is the GM should own the book, which is relatively cheap at 15$ for the core book. But monster girls seem to be pretty popular on E so I have hope.  ^^