Uncaging the Animal! [Open]

Started by TheWhiteEmperor, June 16, 2010, 02:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWhiteEmperor

Grahh!! I can't just sit around, waiting forever! I must do some good ol' fashioned RPing!

Is there anyone, or anything, that can quell my thirst to roleplay! C'mon! I'm ready for anything!
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

nina

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 16, 2010, 02:22:25 PM
Grahh!! I can't just sit around, waiting forever! I must do some good ol' fashioned RPing!

Is there anyone, or anything, that can quell my thirst to roleplay! C'mon! I'm ready for anything!

Lets try this.. Ready?

The sun had not yet broken the horizon I whispered to myself  If I hurry I could take a nice long walk in the woods before I had to begin my chores. I put on my favorite dress, grabbed my  basket and ran into the woods before anyone could see me. Then I strolled to my leisure. I so enjoyed my alone walks, they always seem to clear my head.  Suddenly I felt...like someone was watching me. I whirled around and looked  into the clearing  but....nothing. I shrugged and put it down to my imagination and continued my walk..

TheWhiteEmperor

Hm, so does that mean you would like to RP with me? If so, we can move on to the Non-Adult section, rather than the request portion of it. If you are unsure of what you want to RP about, we can trade ideas and such.

In response to your prompt, I shall make a small reply, so that you understand how I RP a little.

The sun was blazing down on the Earth today, but that didn't seem to matter much to him. Nor did it have any overbearing effect on the temperature of the day, especially with the calm, cool breeze that seemed to flow almost constantly. Having been looking out over a cliff at the far end of the woods, Leon couldn't help but wonder if today would be like yesterday. No.. I don't need to think about that right now, he thought to himself. Turning about to head back into the woods, he saw a young woman in the distance. Surprised to see someone this deep into the woods, he quickly moved out of sight.

Shit.. I should have known....

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

nina

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 19, 2010, 04:55:40 PM
Hm, so does that mean you would like to RP with me? If so, we can move on to the Non-Adult section, rather than the request portion of it. If you are unsure of what you want to RP about, we can trade ideas and such.

In response to your prompt, I shall make a small reply, so that you understand how I RP a little.

The sun was blazing down on the Earth today, but that didn't seem to matter much to him. Nor did it have any overbearing effect on the temperature of the day, especially with the calm, cool breeze that seemed to flow almost constantly. Having been looking out over a cliff at the far end of the woods, Leon couldn't help but wonder if today would be like yesterday. No.. I don't need to think about that right now, he thought to himself. Turning about to head back into the woods, he saw a young woman in the distance. Surprised to see someone this deep into the woods, he quickly moved out of sight.

Shit.. I should have known....

Lol, yes I would like to rpl with you,if you're  up for it.. Let me know,.

TheWhiteEmperor

Alright, well if you want.. Go ahead and start the thread. If you want, you can even pick up where I left off. Lol

nina

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 19, 2010, 11:12:47 PM
Alright, well if you want.. Go ahead and start the thread. If you want, you can even pick up where I left off. Lol

You want to start the rp here ?

Mikachi

[[are you interested in more than one person? I'm interested... and bored at that..]]