Younger Girl and "Sugar Daddy" (M for F)

Started by DukeJohn, July 01, 2018, 12:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeJohn

PM if interested. For this one I would play a middle aged man (maybe divorced) who takes on a so called "sugar daddy" role for a college girl estranged from her family or whose family can't pay for college. He can pay her tuition and also take her on nice dates to expensive restaurants or high culture events she would not be able to do otherwise. This will of course be in exchange for sex. She might grow a bit fond of him after a while and he could soothe any daddy issues she might have. He can take her around and show her off too, maybe to make his ex wife jealous one time for a funny scene.

I am just looking for vanilla sex here. She can be a pretty brunette with a nice ass and have her wear pretty lacy panties for him. Maybe she can give him a lap dance one time. MC will be a somewhat average middle aged man (not fat or bald or anything but a huge stud like a movie star either) who has not had sex for a very long time which is why he will be seeking out YC. I figured they could just meet online on a website dedicated to that sort of thing unless you had a better idea. We could start with their first real meeting or actually RP their online correspondence.

DukeJohn

DukeJohn

DukeJohn