Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Opens a dark little window of shadow.. and despite the whispering warning taunting from within, reaches in with a full arm. Ok, didn't expect it to tickle! Thrashed around a bit as whatever the hell is in the other side seems to have a thing for.. hehe.. oh perhaps I best not say. I'm not sure whether it's a good thing but it'll certainly screw with my head for a while.

Anyway.. after the unexpected little treat with whatever THAT was all about.. my roaming hand did somehow pounce upon that naughty little win. Damn.. might have to leave the nightlight in my coffin on for a few days.. that little blip in time was enjoyable but a wee bit disturbing.

But yes.. such a sacrifice is always a worthy path for the succulent little win!
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*pokes Mordred for typing so much making him drop the win then snatches it*

My precious! *pets the win as she runs away laughing manically*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*scribbles "WIN" in the sand.. then after a small mumbling of words, brushes it away.. revealing the lovely win.. hearing, faintly.. far, far off in the distance.. Kaz wondering where the win went* :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*pops out of the sand next to Mordred (don't know how I got there) builds a sand castle that resembles his own dark home taking the win while he gets all nostalgic*

;D   win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ramman

*opens the forum slightly and peeks in, sees no one around and decides to burst through the opening* enter the noob for the win! lol O8)

MiaFire

-spouts off dozens and dozens of made up rules about being on E and while he's dazed in confusion, snatches the win and runs- MY Win!!!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Maccus

-Grabs her by the hips and pulls her back.- Ohhhh no baby.  It's mine.
~We are but shadows, and dust.~

Belle33

Since Sen's hands are filled with Kaz's hips, I'll just take the WIN! 

So Mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Brings Belle a HUGE tray of leftover turkey goodies, (Turkey Cranberry Rollups, Turkey Club Sammiches, Turkey Quiche, Turkey Pot Pie, Turkey Enchilada's, etc. etc.) and watches her chow down on the scrumptious treats.  Quickly, the lovely Miss Belle becomes verrrrrrry sleeepyyyy, falling over face first into the tray of goodies in a "turkey coma".  The cowgirl grabs the win and skidaddles on outta there...the win finally in the hands of it's rightful (and very crafty) owner! ;P

WINS!

abandoneddolly

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

Holds her from behind, lifting her up and getting the win away.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Wajin

Steals the win with ninja like moves
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Mordred

Sends falling blobs of blue jello (from very dark and sinister clouds above) upon the ninja-moving Dane.. feeling slightly guilty as I enjoyed those moves.. but.. the win isssssssss the win! *jumps up into a cloud, vanishing*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*Turns on a massive fan blowing away the cloud cover, sees his exposed victim and steals the win.* Ha! The win is mine!

PigPin

*stands behind Ramman starting a line.* So is this the place where they're handing out wins?

Anesa

Falls in line behind Pigpen, waits for her opportunity to once more clutch that lovely win between her delicate fingers!

WINS!  :D

manlocksol

Runs up behind camille and dives doing a spectacular summersault ... and landing on my ass a short way away from her.

Doh!

camille wins...

... For now *Dun dun duuuuunnn*
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Dollyyyyyyyyyyyy!  I haven't stole the win from you in ages! *Hugs the sweet girl and gives her a giant smooch!*  Ya know this belongs to me, don't ya?  *Takes the win AND the dolly back to my place

WIN WIN!  :D

abandoneddolly

well If I get taken along to then its sort of a win ... yeah it works for me.

Story Tale

*sneaks over to camilles and takes the win while she is busy playing with her dolls* :P

abandoneddolly

Story Tale

*screams and runs away with the win stuck to her show*