Breaking The Padawan [F dom looking for M or F sub]

Started by elfguy, December 07, 2010, 03:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Lady Ardana is a Jedi Councilor, a type of Jedi Master who focuses on using their strong connection to the Force to help them in battle, also called seers, able to tap into the deepest regions of the Force. Ardana is on the more exotic side of the Jedi Order, reputed to be quite powerful and very secretive. She rarely takes on an apprentice, a Padawan, but everyone she's had have become powerful Jedi themselves, with two things in common however, none of them ever talk about their experience with Lady Ardana, her training methods, and they are all completely loyal to her.

In fact, Ardana's methods are more akin to the Sith than the Jedi. They involve old ritualistic methods that were used thousands of years ago to break down primitive species and make them into loyal servants. Using her force powers, she applies what can only be described as intense torture on her apprentice, along with sexual pleasure, combined with harsh combat training, where failure means severe punishment applied by Ardana herself.

Now, once again, she has taken a new Padawan. Will her tried and true, but very unorthodox methods, work once again? Will the Padawan endure her harsh training and come out stronger, or will this be the one who fails, or worse, expose her to the Jedi Council?

For this I will play Lady Ardana, the Twi'lek Jedi Master and I need a Padawan, M or F, able to suffer her harsh training. I hope this will be a fun and long lasted RP.

----

SheenaTiger

*raises both paws and waves* hope you can still stand me ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

Lol of course why wouldn't I :P Just write up a short bio, picture if possible, etc..
----

SheenaTiger

aaah... please not at this time of the night ^^;
guess i have to play lottery once again, and hope no one else will take the slot
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Bayushi

Nijima Akiko, first daughter of Emperor Nijima Kenichi, master of the feudal world known as Sakoda; and his favorite concubine, Inoue, is a young Sakodan human, standing but five feet(1.5 meters) with dark black hair and purple eyes. Her faintly tanned skin seems to glow in dim lighting, and is a stark contrast to the dark colors she normally wears.

Akiko was raised as a royal daughter, pampered and privileged.  Yet the girl was always trouble for her family and the house hold staff, getting into everything and climbing walls to escape the royal compound. Even on a peaceful agrarian world like Sakoda, there were still threats to the ruling elite.

It wasn't until Akiko was six years old that she began to manifest ability in the force, frightening her mother with an unexpected display of force kinetics, shattering a priceless stone vase across the compound's courtyard when the girl refused to come indoors as ordered.

Within the week, a Jedi Master arrived to check on the girl, at her parent's behest. Discovering her latent ability to channel the force, little Nijima Akiko was taken off of Sakoda and transported to Coruscant for training in the Jedi arts.

Finally, at the age of sixteen, Akiko has been assigned to Jedi Mistress Ardana as a Padawan. It took the girl a long ten years to finally reach this stage, as her early training was difficult. The difficulty of her training only lead the Council to believe that the girl was stronger in the Force than she seemed.

elfguy

Love your Padawan picture, and your avatar too! And that sounds like a fine bio! So if you're ready I'll start a thread in the EX section. Also if you have any specifics Offs please let me know.
----

joker123

Bayushi

Quote from: elfguy on December 07, 2010, 07:46:08 PMLove your Padawan picture, and your avatar too! And that sounds like a fine bio! So if you're ready I'll start a thread in the EX section. Also if you have any specifics Offs please let me know.

Offs, pretty much...

No toilet play
No snuff
No blood letting
No branding
No piercing
No tattoos
No blood play

Most importantly

No fellatio

Start her up and send me the link. ^^