Need some Harley Love (M for F)

Started by GanonDwarf, October 09, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

Playing through Arkham Knight(while I have not beat it yet) makes me remember how much I love Harley Quinn. So I would be very interested in a game or two with me playing off her. But since I really only know the Arkham games, I’ll be playing an OC in this situation.

1.   Another man was infected with Joker’s blood. Relatively normal and no one noticed until quite sometime after the fact as he had no outbursts of the sort. He’s captured by Batman only after starting a riot and doing some Joker like things after someone made a rude comment about Harley. While not crazy like the other four, the one part of Joker was the small amount of love he had for Harley. And is now obsessed with her.  And it’s up to Harley to save the closest thing to Joker she has left.

2. I’ve never done a Stockholm syndrome story before, and I assume this be the perfect situation for it.  A wealthy business man gets taken hostage by Harley Quinn (For a reason yet to be determined) or maybe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got taken hostage at random. Either way he’d eventually fall for Harley, and fall so hard. That when Batman saved him, he’d sucker punch the Dark Knight and run off with Harley Quinn.

That’s how both ideas would start, then the two of them would be two crazy criminals in love. Causing havoc, and avoiding Batman as well as other heroes even outside of the Batman world.

Please PM me if you are interested. No matter what gender you identify as, as long as you can play a good Harley I’ll be happy to partner with you! ~
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!