What are you doing simultaneously to being on E?

Started by Devil's Advocate, December 29, 2012, 04:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlotteBelle

Nothing. It's late, and I should be sleeping, but instead I'm playing all these games.

Tersius

CharlotteBelle

Snickerz

Bruja

Chaosengine

AmberStarfire

Sorting tax, folding clothes and talking to hubby

CharlotteBelle

bowbeforeyourqueen

I am playing on allpoetry, and listening to Pandora yea for multitasking :)
Come play with me if you dare...

Ons & Offs

CharlotteBelle

Blythe

Thesunmaid

rping in a chat room and watching numbers on netflix.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

AmberStarfire

Cooking pizza, washing laundry and listening to Meiko on Youtube.

CharlotteBelle

RainyHigh

I love Meiko too!!!

Listening to Lily Allen, folding clothes, cleaning furniture, moving furniture, boiling water for tea, replying to posts on E.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Chaosengine

Bruja

Painting my nails, watching last seasons Bones and contemplating stories.

Skyguy

Watching the Bucs desperately try to not start the season 0-5.

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

AmberStarfire

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Blythe

Listening to stuff on Youtube and reading the 4th edition for Legend of the Five Rings, a game I hadn't thought to try until a friend got it for me for an early Christmas present. ^^

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Blythe on December 16, 2013, 09:35:15 PM
Listening to stuff on Youtube and reading the 4th edition for Legend of the Five Rings, a game I hadn't thought to try until a friend got it for me for an early Christmas present. ^^

It's a really great game. My tabletop group played it for years and I used to GM 3rd ed. I can't think of any better game with a Feudal Japanese-ish fantasy setting (with sorcery and tonnes of supernatural stuff to boot).

Blythe

Quote from: AmberStarfire on December 16, 2013, 09:38:32 PM
It's a really great game. My tabletop group played it for years and I used to GM 3rd ed. I can't think of any better game with a Feudal Japanese-ish fantasy setting (with sorcery and tonnes of supernatural stuff to boot).

Right now, I'm really liking the book. I'm a big fan of settings that are reminiscent of feudal Japan, and the art in this book is amazing. I might have to PM you and ask what it's like to GM a L5R game. ^^

On topic: I'm drinking soda and having a staring contest with a squirrel at my window.

Null

Watching my favorite YouTube videos! Can't beat you + Elliquiy!
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.