A couple ideas. m/m m/f or f/f

Started by Koto0005, April 01, 2014, 11:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

Hi there, I'm usually playing as a female as I myself am a girl, but for a few of these ideas, I can play as either, if you're interested. I prefer my RPs to have story over smut, though I'm not opposed to smut. When I RP I will say this, it will be rare that I will have really long responses. I try to stick to more than one line, hopefully two or three, but sometimes I get uninterested, or I just don't know what else to say, if you notice me doing a bunch of small responses, mention it to me, and I'll try to fix it. There are times I'll have massive responses though, if a lot is happening or if I am interested.

I am submissive, and can't really play dom well, keep that in mind.

---{modern} Forbidden school romance--- m/m m/f or f/f

I don't exactly know where this one would go, and it'd probably be namely smut, so it may not stick around very long. The m/m or f/f work best here, unless we do a gender separated school situation, but I don't see how our characters would meet up very often. This isn't one I'm TOO excited about, but it's an idea.

---{futuristic} dancing with dolls--- m/f f/f (i'd be f)

Your character makes androids and sells them for a living, but has a sexual attraction to them, as they put forth much effort in building them, and they see every detail on the "doll's" body. As your character becomes better at making these "dolls" they make one with EMOTION for once, using a variety of programming, and tries to swoon the doll to love him. The doll understands that it would be wrong for her to love her maker, as she's inanimate, but ends up being swayed into love with him.
I want this one to take some time, and I can see it being really good with a good partner.

---{medieval} Purchasing a pet--- m/f f/f m/m

I've done this one a few times, but I've never managed to complete it due to whatever shit happening.

You are a wealthy human living in a hierarchy where humans are the dominant race, followed by orcs, dwarfs, and finally elves, though there are other races out there, they just tend to avoid humans. Your character purchases mine in a small town's market in order to help you with your work, to cook for you, and to please you however you wish. It comes to a point when the two of you fall in love, but have to hide it in public.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't have any other SOLID ideas, but send me a PM if you'd like to do any of these. Since all of these are going to include smut as I figure, I'll add in what I enjoy in smut.

*Virgin
*Anal
*Bondage
*Sex toys
*Oral
*Forced sex
*Foreplay
*Cum inside
*Clothed sex
*Cum on cloths
*Panties

What i will not do

*Anything that belongs in a toilet (piss, scat, etc.)
*Gore (with the exception of story related gore, but not in a sexual way)
*Diapers

I'm pretty open about most anything else.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

BlueRaptor90

Winterton52

How do you feel about come inside panties?
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.