News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sorcery/Spy/Warrior RP. Group or individual.

Started by SapphireGlow, January 05, 2011, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireGlow

Plot: The Guild knows something. The Guild knows something that none of the citizens in Zalfai are aware of. The city is being threatened by the massive winds of dark magic brewing in the east. The black sorcerers that live in the eastern mountains have long been prying and poking at the border city of Zalfai, the one city that stands between the dark sorcerers and the rest of the country of Yewaria. That is why Zalfai has the Guild. A training academy for those gifted in the arts of fighting, espionage, and magic. With the sudden, massive waves of black magic coming from the east, the Guild has realized they must find the source in order to stop the problem. And so they have decided to send a group of their best students, recently graduated to masters, to find and--if possible--destroy the creator of this black magic.

I'd like M/F romance (Keeping with the PG-13 rating of course)
Adventure/Action is obviously a part of the bargin.
The characters can be any humanoid-type being aside from the Horror-type vampire/werewolf thing--no purely dark/evil and/or go completely beastly vicious on the full moon.

I'd prefer characters that range from 18 to 30. All will be gifted in the arts of espionage, fighting, and magic, but they will have strengths and weaknesses.
You can have as many characters as you like.

No absolutely perfect characters. Make 'em have talents and weaknesses.
Ex. Girl1 is an excellent knife-thrower, but couldn't shoot a bow to save her life. She is perfect for infilterating the targets house, she falls into characters from slave to royalty with ease, but give her a message to decode and she's lost. She can create illusions so real she herself has trouble not believing them. But creating shields against real or magical weapons is something she struggles with.
Obviously the above example is dramatized. Characters don't have to EXCELLENT at one thing and AWFUL at another. But you get the point.

My plan is the characters leave the city on horseback, travelling along the road and stopping at inns for several days, encountering various sorts of trouble we can just bring up at random in the RP. They then trade the horses for supplies and move on foot into the forest, where they travel until they reach the mountains, and then go about discovering the dark sorcerer's secrets.

Any takers?

Lost Viking

LivinMoore

I'm interested if you don't mind RPing with a forum noob (but not an RP noob)

NightBlade

I would be interested in Joining this is its not already started
Is there good in the world? Is there Evil in the world? Can someone say which one you are?

Katsuro

If the offer's still good, I would be interested to join this. :)

Are the magical abilities part of each character's nature, or are they gained through book learnin'?
Looking for new friends. PM me. ;)

Hunter Phoenix

I wouldn't mind being a part of this, it would be interesting to do a magic/fighting/espionage type RP :)

post up more info and I will definitely be interested.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Kaja

Hey if this gets rolling I would love to be a part of it!

I just joined and my admission to the Adult table is pending, but I know my way around a roleplay and I like to roll dice!

Is OP dead? Or do we have enough interest to get started soon?
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

Masque

I would be interested in this if it ever gets off the ground. I'll be around. :)
"Earlier lives drift by on silver soles, and the shadows of the damned descend into these sighing waters." - Georg Trakl