The History of Strangers (Wheel of Time) [UN]

Started by Airindel, August 03, 2009, 10:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airindel

The History of Strangers
Freeform
Based in the setting of Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Ayisha Faris had a sordid past, a tidal wave of emotions and circumstances of both fortune and adversity.

By the age of eighteen years, the girl took witness to the murder of her parents, experienced the corruption of power at The Tower, felt hate and damnation by the Aes Sedai, yielded to the teachings of a Blade Master, and had marriage proposed. Revenge, however, was her only lover.

In fear of disappointing the man who proposed to her, Ayisha fled, stole away into the night and wandered the lands. It was how she would meet him. A  young man close to the same age as she, and with an equally mysterious background.

This is a tale of how two strangers, a female Blade Master and a male channeler met, became friends, lovers, became mystically bound to each other (warder bond). It is a tale based on their journey together, their need for one another, the weaving of their pasts, evading it or settling the score, their growth as people, and although they are close, the mental deterioration of the male channeler always keeps them as strangers.

Searching for a writer who can create and write a dominate male character with fractured personalities.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Jester

hi hun

still looking for a wheel of time game? xx

Raveled

Fractured personalities, huhn?  I'm assuming that the male channeler will be the one Bonding the female blademaster.  Are you thinking of using the d20 WoT system, or just freeform?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Airindel

Jester, I sent you a PM.

As for your question, Raveled, for one-on-one games, I prefer freeform rather then the d20 system.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences