News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Hey. It's Alex. Saw that you just called. So.." I say to you not sure what to say.

torioto

"Yeah, I guess I did... um... I was wondering if you had time to talk"

AAA111

"Um just hanging out watching a movie with Randy right now..but yeah I can meet up with you today whenever you'd like" I say giving a small grin.

torioto

"Oh, Randy... yea well I just wanted to talk to you for a while. Would you like to meet up in the park later?"

AAA111

"Um yeah Randy..Your voice sounded mad or hurt or something? Yeah I can meet up with you at the park" I say

torioto

AAA111

"I can go whenever you wanna meet..What's wrong Shane?" I say getting up and heading back to my room and shutting the door.

torioto

"I just... I'm sorry. I gotta stop doing that if I wanna... let's talk about it at the park, ok? I'll be there in about an hour."

AAA111

"Um yeah sure. I'll see you in an hour then" I say as I hang up and sit down on my bed thinking as Randy comes in
"What was that about?"
"I'm going to meet Shane and talk"
"Alex I don't think that's a good idea"
"Well I do..I'm sorry but I need to know if there is something still there. I need to know"
"Fine..I just don't want you to get hurt..because he will hurt you"
"Randy please stop"
I look up at him as I get up and go to my computer "going to figure things out at the park..if u need me cell but only if its important"
I leave about half an hour later to head to the park to meet Shane.

torioto

The park was a nice place for college student and nearby families. It was still early so it was still populated.  It had a small forest with a pond and wide lawns perfect for picnics. There was a long road that circled the park and ventured through the woods which I often use for jogging. I decided to lay on the fresh grass and gaze at the clouds while I wait for Alex to get here.

AAA111

I love going to the park because it is so quiet and calm and serene. I walk along the path that circles the park. I look around for Shane. Suddenly I spot Shane and I walk over to him looking down at him
"Hey you"
I say smiling wondering what he wants to talk about

torioto

"Oh hi. I was wondering when you were going to find me." I say as I stand up to greet her.
"Let's walk, ok?" And so we walk for a while, not really saying anything until I decide to bring it up. "I think I breaking up with you was a big mistake"

AAA111

I walk alongside you and as you tell me that you think it was a big mistake breaking up with me I stop and look at you shocked
"What? Really? You Mr Bigshot hot man on campus finally admit us breaking up was wrong?"
I say looking at you and grinning.

torioto

"It's not easy to admit it but yea, that's what I'm saying" I keep looking forward avoiding her eyes. She must be so mad at me. I know what everyone says about me. Even her parents think I'm a loser. But I don't care. I find renewed mental strength and determination and I know I will end up with her again. If not now in a few days.
"I want you back, baby, my Alex. I might have been a prick in the past but I will make this work." I look at her in the eyes and whisper "I love you Alex. Take me back"

AAA111

I look at you in the eyes "Oh I don't know Shane. I mean our relationship had more downs than it did ups"
"So what was with the attitude you gave me before about Randy when I was on the phone with you"
I ask looking at you sighing. Wanting to be with you again but scared to get my heart broken again. I was head over heels in love with you once.

torioto

"I'll make it work baby you know I will. I'm not... I'm not perfect I know. But you gotta believe this. I know you feel it."

AAA111

"Well you know that I still love you. Those feelings never went away. I just can't afford to get my heart broken by you again. Now tell me what is with the attitude with Randy?"
I say looking at you smiling.

torioto

"I just know he doesn't like me that's all. I can't stop wondering what he says about me. It makes me mad to know that."

AAA111

"Well yeah you are right. He is not a big fan of you. But I understand him. I'm sorry but I do" I say looking up at you hoping that you are not mad at me.

torioto

'Calm down Shane, remember you dumped her'
"I think he should give me another chance and so should you".

AAA111

I look up at you smiling wide and just nod. I grin at you as we stand in the middle of the bath
I think to myself.
"I really hope that I don't get my heart broken..I'm putting myself out there yet again"

torioto

"You know I won't hurt you this time, Baby" I hug her tightly as I feel a rush of thrill pass through me.
"Your smile is as wonderful as ever." We continue walking for a while not really knowing where to start again. One thing I new was that I would not break her heart again, because now mine felt good.

"It's getting late. How about we get something to eat?"

AAA111

"You better now Mr Shane Andrew..You hurt me again your a dead man" I say laughing as we walk through the park.
"Um yeah I would really like that. Unless you need to go do hw or go to football practice or what not?
"Where are we going to eat?"
I ask looking at you.

torioto

I didn't have much money left but I was willing to demonstrate I would sacrifice anything for her. I would take her to somewhere decent and comforting.
"How about that place down in bamboo street?"

AAA111

"That sushi place..nah I'm not a sushi fan."
I say laughing.
"Are you sure we can go? I mean we don't need to go spend money. We can just sit here for a little while longer and talk. No need to waste your money Shane"
I smile