Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*comes out of the kitchen with homemade pizza, lasagne, chicken and dumplings and a tablefull of cookies, cakes, pies, brownies and fudge.*

Lets eat...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Nimmy

Greg, those were the steroid 'woks, not the regular ones. *huggles the regular 'woks*

Ooooo fudge. *has some*

Greg MD

Ahh, in that case---*hugs all the non-roid-woks, and kisses all the ladies present*

MzNurse

saturnschild

Ah but you can't hat the S. Ewok for long. *pats one on the head and feeds it a treat* Just sometimes they get a little excited but they are good people.......

What....oh..

They are good Ewoks not people.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*joins the snuggle pile again*

Nimmy

Greg MD

MzNurse

Soran

*wakes up* oh..not good...all that being valiant left me spark out from the last snuggle..fun though it was...*'memories' starts playing in Soran's head)*

*spots the table with the fudge...digs in* 

MzNurse

*kisses Soran and hands him a cup of coffee*

Morning Soran...

Soran

*kisses and takes coffee*

Thanks Nurse *smiles*  Always nice to see a pretty face in the morning.

MzNurse

Nimmy

Goooooood afternoon. *sips her Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale and relaxes*

Soran

Good afternoon M'lady. I hope you're enjoying your ale.  *Finds a comfy chair, tries to sit, stands back up, removes sword and tries to sit again..success!!!*

Nimmy

Yeah... trying to sit with those is kind of difficult. And yes, I did enjoy it. You should try it. They're tasty.

Soran

You wouldn't believe the amount of times...well, I just say poor horse and leave it at that...
*tries some Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale* mmmm nice.

(Soran is going to have to fall asleep again as he needs it in the real world..night ladies)

Soran

*Soran get's up, after been stuck in the chair for quite a while, starts cooking some bacon....which wafts around the place* Anyone hungry?

Greg MD

Bacon! *swipes some off the grill hurriedly, then drops ito to the floor writhing in pain, holding his burnt fingers close* Dammit! *yells, then meekly asks* got tongs? *staring sadly at the ruined bacon on the floor.*

Soran

Where's the Bacon gone? *Hears 'thunk' and 'got tongs?' * oops! *sniggers, but not unkindly*

*Starts cooking more bacon*

There, there Greg, a couple more minutes and more bacon will be ready. I'm sure Nurse will help you with your fingers. 
No grabbies next time though!!! *waggles finger theatrically*

saturnschild

*looks at cooking bacon* Bacon bacon good. *Starts to reach for bacon but is pulled away by S Ewoks* No its okay just one bite please.......
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*kisses Greg's fingers all better*
How did you know bacon was my favorite breakfast food?

Greg MD

Was I just scolded by a Jedi? *Raises eyebrows* Oh, no matter...wow! *stares back at Nurse* Can I put my finger in your mouth again....pweeeeeease? *chuckles*

Soran

Only jokingly Gregg *laughs* Next time, use the force *sniggers*

*smiles* Hi Nurse, how do you like your bacon sweety?

MzNurse

Cooked.  I'm not particular how, as long as it isn't burnt. 

*giggles and sucks on Greg's finger, then bites gently* Now behave...we're in the restricted part of the forum. *gets up to make gourmet french toast to go with the bacon*

*gooses Soran as she walks past*