James Bond roleplay

Started by FlaminGlory, March 18, 2009, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

I bascally have two plots and I don't write endings because I like to see how the roleplay goes and yes I am looking for someone to play James Bond.

Plot 1 The taste of...wait..freedomTaken
A Hacker gets busted for sending a virus that shuts down all the major goverment computers in different countries. Going to jail for ten years. Ten years later she is free and lives a pretty much normal, unless you count the hacking she had been doing in her spare time. One day while going home from work, she gets shot and ends up getting saved by a blue eyed stranger. The plot bascally goes that a guy named Gaberial Angel, who was a double O before he went rouge wants her dead so he could go on with his cyber terrosim.

Plot 2 Should have never trusted my brother.
Bascally the brother worked for the Defense part of the goverment, when he steals a chip to sell to (Either Russia or China), when the deal goes bad and his sister gets thrown in the mix, no she has to convice the goverment that she is not a traitor. (This one is consider extreme for torture, I guess I see her either becoming an agent or just being taken out all together.)
Pm me if interested

FlaminGlory

Hayato

If you don't mind me and my slow replies, I'd like to join up for the first one. FYI, the only 007 I really know is Pierce. I think he's one of the best incarnations.