The king is dead

Started by elfguy, June 19, 2012, 06:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

I'm doing a last minute posting, and I deeply apologize if I didn't get here before, or even if I did, but I will be moving on the 28th.  I don't know when I'll have internet access, unfortunately.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

elfguy

Quote from: LaOnomatopoeia on June 26, 2012, 01:14:41 PM
elfguy may not be including Kyra the horsegirl in the count. However, I could be wrong.

elfguy - if you're not counting her, I could play as a second character, if you allow that.

She couldn't work the way it was posted. It would need to be modified at least to work.

As for playing two characters, well I would hope we could have enough interest for at least 3 v 3 but...
----

Ekatrinae

going back to original idea then.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Kari Silverleaf
Allegiance: Sofia
Title: Knight Maiden

Raised in a monastery as an orphan to unknown parents, Kari has been taught in the ways of knighthood and martial arts from a very young age. Showing great physical aptitude even before her teenage years, she was always noted to be taller, stronger, than companions of similar age. Arriving to adult age, she was a master of the blades, and selected to become a Knight Maiden; these were specifically chosen female knights who were assigned for mission the protection and servitude toward a chosen noble lady.

Knight Maiden like Kari traditionally wore heavy armors that protect mostly the upper portion of their body, making them an impressive sight. However, much of their body remains exposed as well, a proof of their faith and defiance toward their enemy. Their crotch is protected by chastity belt which key they handle to the lady they must protect, as a symbol of loyalty. Their armor set is rarely ever removed except for hygiene and it is rumoured they even sleep in them, giving them an aura of mystery as their face is rarely revealed underneath their felmet.

Mentally, Kari is fairly naive and innocent, having been raised in a very modest manner. She is not used to riches and luxury; her only life so far has been the perfection of her body as a weapon. She has seldom been exposed to the general population, and although she has been taught to respect the lord as much as the commoner, she also knows herself to be very much so different from the general population - and even the common soldiers, knowing she was very much so special. Her exposed body attracts glare she finds mostly amusing.

She has only recently been assigned to Lady Sophia, only slightly before the death of the late king, and has yet to fully know the noble lady fully.

Belisuavious

So is this still going on?

elfguy

With the new profile now that's 3 on each side. If you guys think that's enough I could start the IC today.
----

Ekatrinae

sure I'd be eager to start.

AngelicBlade

Belisuavious

LaOnomatopoeia

I'll add a 'me too' in this!

elfguy

----

elfguy

The group has started but only barely, basically right now we could use more people on either side. Check out the opening post and post if you want to join!
----

Marie Reynolds

Hmm i would be interested in this  i would possibly like to play Anna's God father, Was maybe a old childhood days and maybe during the turmutoulus times of the establishing of Anna's father  ideological society and after all the victories her father had, her God father  gathered trusted agents from whom he served with in the more violent times of the kingdom and while Anna's father was the noble warrior his childhood friend respected what he stood for that he would do all he could to protect the royal family from ever having to soil their hands with handling the things that may lurk in the shadows of any kingdom despite how bright the light shown. So he dedicated his life to serving as the crowns secret police and before the war was a commoner but in time became a landed title bearing member of the court. He believed it was his duty to the kingdom  and those that have been embraced as his family. (Think of a Lawful evil character much like Ashrem from record of Lodoss war) I hope this is cool with You elfguy and LaOnomatopoeia.

elfguy

I think the role is open, you would have to talk with the one playing Anna too.
----

LaOnomatopoeia

That seems like it'd fit with the lore of the world. Anna is okay with it!