News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

I do not care.  *Kisses*

Kata

I am all alone. *pouts*

thirteenhearts

Kata

I think I will. *climbs in with them*

Novak

I'm the luckiest man  *Kisses Kata as a welcome*

Kata

Jail might be fun? *kisses Novak back*

Novak

a lot of fun.  *runs hands over her body*

Kata

I might like you *purrs in your ear*

Novak

I hope you do *spanks you lightly*

Kata

I bet you do. *squeaks as you spank me*

Novak

shall we find out?  *squeezes ass*

Kata

Let us find out. *kisses you*

Galanthor

hey...what about me *need hugz*

abandoneddolly

*hugs and kisses* you always have me

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

abandoneddolly

your definatly not innocent

Novak

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

DiverseDesires

Novak

DiverseDesires