Rocker looking for changable roadie (Transformation, Breast Expansion, M seek F)

Started by syko, January 21, 2012, 11:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

This is an idea that's been running through my head a while, but it's odd enough that I don't know if there's going to be much of an audience for it.  Please see my o/o or other request thread for details on the kinks.

So the idea is that a rising rock star is on the road, touring as an opening act for some bigger bands, and has gained enough popularity that people have called for his encore over the second/third act.  Not many people know of his personal--or sex--life.  After one of his shows, he invites one of the roadies (NOT groupie) into his trailer, and she soon finds out about his transformation fetish... (likely after drinking something and changing.)

She likes it enough that she starts to get a craving for it, and keeps meeting up with him in secret.

Plot wise, there are several ways to go through this.  Romance or just lusting,  whether there's drama caused by the other bands, etc. 

As I tend to ask these questions anyway, I'd appreciate it if you answered these in your pm to me:
What type of transformations do you like? What don't you want? ((ex: liking bimbo changes but not liking anthro))
If anthro, what is the limit for their form? ((include how far is "too furry" and what sort of anthros you won't do. Like for me, I can't do pig changes among others.))
Do you like multiple breasts with certain changes?
For breast expansion, what is too big?
Thoughts on mental alterations?
Are you looking for story or smut?
Straight smut or romance?

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.