Naruto Interest Check

Started by Snowe, April 01, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowe

We do Zarazel. We need Jounin first off; One for each team. And then I think we need either a team 7 or team eight. I'll make the Nara for team 10.

Okay, I'll PM everyone, but please everyone who has or is MAKING a character, put what team you are on and your character name and gender here, like this please.

Name:
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Snowe

WAIT! Forget that last one

Everyone who has NOT made a character but is interested please PM me or post here. If you already have a character and wish to ask me something, PM me, don't post here; I need to sort out all the characters. Currently we have..

Name:Tsume
Team: Team 7

Name:Naomi Tenrin
Team: 7

Name: Kyo
Tem: Team 8

Name:Hyuuga Kenji
Team: 8

Name: Akimichi Hinako
Team: 10

Name: Isao Yamanaka
Team: Team 10

---

Which -means-! Yes, we are still looking for four people. Three Jounin and one Genin, the genin must be on team 7 [As Marie's Aburame is on team 8]

Therefor, we need a MALE on team 7, and three Jounin. If anyone wants to do so, remember you can make Jounin as powerful as you like; You will get to be god-pwn and have more powerful jutsu like Hiraishin [Fourth Hokage's jutsu] or make them tsunade-level strong, you get to, you're a jounin. xD

On the downside the story is made almost entirely for the Genin, jounin will play as the suppsot roles. Another upside is that you get to fight stronger enemies and have more fun to start off.

NOW! I'll make my nara. Please PM me or post here to tell me what team you want to be in.

Note: Please be -active- when the RP starts, if you can't post within two days, post here or PM and TELL ME, even if you're gonna be late. I really, REALLY don't mind if you are, but it pisses me off so much when people don't inform people and we wait for you to post, and then the RP dies 'cus we waited too long.

Okay..thar. -Flails- Stress relief tiem. I'll make my Nara now, again, we need three jounin and one genin, thankies.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Snowe

FUU! I forgot to post AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN.

Last thing! If no one wants Jounin, I'll just NPC them. I'd prefer if we had PC's though, 'cus the story would be slower if I had to RP four characters and then more NPC's. Lawl

Vaulera

Earth and medical would be pretty cool, cause at the moment, we have no earth, or medical ninja. That would work quite well, write it up. Wouldn't that fit with squad 7, you know, sakura/tsunade and all.

Snowe

Mhm, that'd be pwnsome. Pick whatever team you like. Hopefully we should start today, tomorrow at the max.

summoner2183

Marie... PMed you the necessary info.

Vaulera

Can someone PM snake, he hasn't edited or commented or anything since his post. I still got a godplayer genin on mah team.

Snake

I'm here. Holidays closed teh library I go to get online.

Snake

Quote from: Vaulera on April 07, 2012, 08:11:52 PM
I can't help but notice that he looks exactly like Lelouch but with white hair, even the school uniform is the same, is that on purpose?

It's the lead char from Code Geas: Lost Colors Rai

And it's the only pic i could find that fit my mental imagery of how Tsume looks. Sorry ^^;;;

Vaulera

I knew I recognised him from somewhere, but that title is unfamiliar, is that a branch series or something? If it is, I want no part of it, I liked the ending.

Snake

Alternate continuity. it's an import PS2 game.

Annie

Well, about the post frequency, I need to tell you that weekends are always hard to me to answer the posts.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Snowe

Well obviously that's okay. At least I know now.

Sessha

Well I'm ready to get this game started as soon as everyone else is.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Glyph

summoner2183

Vaulera

I have been waiting a while for this one.

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Annie

Snowe

Urm. We can't start yet?

I mean, we need jounin for a start. Otherwise I have to play four characters.

And then we need another male member for team 7 to have the full teams.

Soo..

Annie

What about we make 2 squads instead of 3? O_o

Glyph

Some would have to switch to jonin.

Annie

Yes, do we have volunteers? If not, we have to wait. =/

Annie

Or we could have another solution: some of the players would rp with 2 characters. Anyone would want to do that?

Glyph