Star Wars: The Old Republic; Jedi Re-population (intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, August 13, 2012, 11:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Warm Greeting: Hello and Welcome Meatbag! I have been deployed to inform you of the current situation between the Galactic Empire and the Eternal Republic.

Factual Statement: Several hundred years after the incident with Master Revan and the supposed 'Last Jedi' The Empire and the Republic were on the verge of war, a 'peace' had been established but it was founded on the shoulders of violence from the Empire.

Comical Realization: The thought of the Galactic Empire bringing peace between the two groups through the violent upheaval of a few planets always brings a chuckle to my vocalizer.

Statement: At this time the Jedi where in a state of dismay, scattered across the Galaxy and in need of new students and masters in hopes of keeping the peace, so to do that they immediately revoked the rules of mating and courtship granting Jedi the permission to make force sensitive children to be trained.

Intrigued Statement: At first the mating rituals were rather secluded which seemed rather pointless, but before long Jedi began to give into passion and love, large Jedi orgy's where described in great detail over the information net. Some Jedi fell to the Darkside others even became part of a few Sith Lord's Harems, but more often than not a child would be born between two Jedi and the training would begin.

Conclusion: This story is to take place during the 'Jedi Age of Rebirth' and you may play ether a Jedi or Sith respectively with a limited number on each side. Prepare yourself for war by breeding often and training any offspring you may produce.

Ending Statement: Thank you and enjoy, Meatbag!

Character Thread: Click Here

Please PM me your Character for approval.

Jedi:
1: DigitLninja - Tarot
2: MzHyde - Xian Tel
3: azzmeister89 - Reynik
4:

Sith:
1: AidaLily - Mirta Gallia
2: milovitch - Kendath Rin
3: kobrakid92 - Valac
4:

Image/Description:

Name:

Race:

Jedi/Sith:

Biography:

Personality:

Orientation:

Kinks:

Offs:

[center][b]Image/Description:[/b]
[/center]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Jedi/Sith:[/b]

[b]Biography:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Kinks:[/b]

[b]Offs:[/b]
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

AndyZ

How well do we have to know The Old Republic in order to be involved in this?  I only played the first game up until the Jedi Academy, though I've seen all seven movies so I at least know the basics.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

DigitLninja

As long as you know what a Jedi and a Sith are your good... and know that there is peace between the empire and the Republic... so fighting is more like 'secret war' / 'cold war'
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

azzmeister89

Name: Reynik

Race: Human

Jedi/Sith: Jedi

Biography: born on the planet of Felucia he has had a harsh up bringing where every day was a fight for survival, his father who had been one of the Jedi orders master sabre smiths taught him everything he knew about building light sabres and as a result Reynik has been able to build a large collection of unique light sabres, his main one being a light sabre with a buster blade.

Personality: usually cheerful, he loves a challenge and always puts his best into it, although he sometimes acts before thinking landing him in trouble more often then not, he's compleatly clueless when it comes to women due to having only known the monsters of Felucia and his parents most of his life. he has only recently come to the Jedi temple on the capital planet despite being a fully trained Jedi

Orientation: Heterosexual

Kinks: foreplay, oral, dirty talk and giving anal

Offs: pain, humiliation, bondage and receiving anal

hopefully i gave enough information, if there's anything you don't approve of just let me know

1Midnightdream

I'm interested too. I love the old republic. :) What direction do you want the game to go in?

DigitLninja

well with the Jedi giving into passion it should lead them to the dark side... so it's a game of temptation...
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

kobrakid92

Name: Valac

Race: Zabrak

Jedi/Sith: Sith

Biography: Born on Iridonia, Valac was kidnapped at a young age. He was taken to the world of Korriban and trained in the ways of the sith. He grew to become a sith jedi and aims to prove himself worthy.

Personality: Valac is quiet and distant. He always aims to improve himself and his reputation. He will do anything for personal gain and to please his superiors.

Orientation: Straight

Kinks: Pain, oral, foreplay

Offs: watersports, death, feces, humiliation upon himself

I hope this is good. Let me know if anything needs to be altered.

(I'll add to the on's and off's if anything else comes to mind.)

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

azzmeister89

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

milovitch

Image/Description:

Name:Kendath Rin

Race:Miralukan

Jedi/Sith:Sith

Biography:Rin's past begins with his initiation into the sith order at the age of 9 there is nothing of consequence prior to this event. His master was a young Twilek Sith named Amoria Vallis who qould frequently beat and molest the boy as part of his indoctrination. He learned at an early age the value of mental discipline and focus as these were his only means of escape from his so called training. At the age of 12 Amoria's training facility was raided by the Jedi and Rin found himself amongst people who seemed to genuinely want to help him. After much discussion and meditation it was determined that Rin would be allowed to continue his force training as a Jedi under close supervision.
After 7 years of training he was finally recognized as a full jedi and was teamed with another young jedi whom had also just been promoted. The two of them would become friends and accompany each other on several missions. During one such mission they found themselves overwhelmed by a stronger Sith opponent rather than kill them he offered them both their lives if Rin would go with him as a prisoner. The Sith had seen visions of Rin's past and hoped to sway the young jedi towards the dark side. Rin agreed to the deal and accompanied the sith to his ship where he was bound and totured for days by dark force witches. His body was defiled constantly and eventually he snapped completely using his skills to break from his bonds and slaughter many of the ships crew before being caught and imprisoned again.
The Sith order eventually managed to win him over catering to his supressed rage from having been abused for so long and from having been too weak to save hismelf.

Personality:Rin is somewhat emotionally subdued, he rarely flies into bursts emotion of any kind unless motivated by some means. Because of this his aloof nature is often mistake for kindness which is all too quickly revealed for what it truely is.

Orientation:Heterosexual

Kinks:Rin is subconsciously accostomed to bein dominated by women though he is unaware of this kink, what is obvious is that because of his history with women abusing him he no long seeks female companionship of the normal sort only sharing his bed with droidsor mind wiped slaves.

Offs:free thinking and organic women(sort of), men, toilet stuff, beast, vore, gore
It takes many assholes to ruin the world but only one asshole to ruin a kingdom.

DigitLninja

Character Thread: Click Here

Please PM me your Character for approval.

Jedi:
1: DigitLninja - Tarot
2:
3:
4:

Sith:
1: AidaLily - Mirta Gallia
2:
3:
4:
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

AndyZ

Hmmm...still pondering on this, but would we need to be able to do a heterosexual female well in order to be applicable?  I tend to be better with lesbians...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

DigitLninja

we do have a Bisexual female at the moment... not sure how well that would work out, but we also have a male slot still open.
Quotes to Live by:

AndyZ

Hmmm...would a character that wasn't very sexual have a lot to do in this game?  It's hard to tell how sex-centric everything is.

Photo

I'm incredibly interested in this game, I have wanted to make a Jedi character for a long time, but I could never find a good RP to excel in. I will officially call dibs on the fourth Jedi spot if it's open...

and I read the board, the conversation about it's sex-cintricity must be taken into account. The first thing I noticed is that only men have expressed interest. I plan on playing a woman. I plan on taking the story very seriously, and maybe allowing the character romance if it fits, but I wouldn't think about it much, especially with this heavy level of testosterone, no offense guys. :)
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

DigitLninja

lol, actually we almost have an even amount of males and females.
Quotes to Live by:

Photo

oh, my fault, there must be a bigger game than just this interest check then. I'm still interested, and still planning on playing a woman. is the jedi spot open?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DigitLninja

it looks like Photo want's the last Jedi spot, but we still have a Sith spot open
Quotes to Live by:

GardenoftheDead

"I am you. I am a shadow, the true self."

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: